Fox News - what we knew all along is true

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
spanky
Site Admin

Re: Fox News - what we knew all along is true

Post by spanky »

easyrider16 wrote:Well, it's not a crime to claim to win an election that you know you lost. It might be a crime to hatch a scheme to stay in office if that scheme involves violating the law. You would think after being tagged with one of the biggest defamation lawsuits in history that these Fox news people would be a bit more careful, but whatever man :banana:

It bears repeating that these claims of "liberal media" influencing people are so ridiculous when you have right-wing media like Fox basically misrepresenting information on the daily.
It bears repeating… Projection!
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Fair and balanced.

https://x.com/acyn/status/1694822857862267012?s=46
Watters: The Democrats use the education system as a money laundering opportunity for donations, as a vote harvesting opportunity during elections and a brainwashing laboratory.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Blood in the water:
New York City’s pension funds sued the Fox Corporation and its board on Tuesday, accusing the company of neglecting its duty to shareholders by opening itself up to defamation lawsuits from the persistent broadcasting of falsehoods about the 2020 presidential election.

The lawsuit, filed in the Delaware Court of Chancery, is the most significant shareholder action since Fox settled a blockbuster defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems in April for $787.5 million. The city’s five pension funds represent nearly 800,000 current and retired workers and are worth $253 billion.

“We are shareholders at a company that, unfortunately, has a longstanding practice of allowing conspiracy theories that its executives and its board know are false to be repeated over and over and over again, despite the very clear and present risk of defamation lawsuits eroding shareholder value,” said Brad Lander, New York City’s comptroller, who oversees the pension funds. “And there has been no effort to make governance reforms.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/12/busi ... wsuit.html
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Haha authorities never claimed there were explosives in the car at Rainbow Bridge, but this didn’t stop FOX from claiming this was the case ….

https://x.com/acyn/status/1727424867845202054?s=46
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Nov 22nd, '23, 16:37 Haha authorities never claimed there were explosives in the car at Rainbow Bridge, but this didn’t stop FOX from claiming this was the case ….

I just heard every half hour on the radio driving that the car contained explosives and was considered a terrorist attack on that far right extremist news organization known as CBS.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Mister Moose wrote: Nov 22nd, '23, 17:28
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Nov 22nd, '23, 16:37 Haha authorities never claimed there were explosives in the car at Rainbow Bridge, but this didn’t stop FOX from claiming this was the case ….

I just heard every half hour on the radio driving that the car contained explosives and was considered a terrorist attack on that far right extremist news organization known as CBS.
Yes. I heard this, too. CBS and other outlets were relaying what Fox News reported. Here's an example from CBS affiliate in Austin:

Car explosion leaves 2 dead at U.S.-Canada border, governor says
https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-world ... ravel-days

From the article:
FOX News reported a "high-level" police source said the explosion was an attempted terror attack.

"Sources say the car was full of explosives," FOX noted on X.

A source also told FOX authorities are looking for a second vehicle that was involved in the alleged attack, adding that all government buildings in the area were shut down.

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said City Hall has been closed "as an abundance of caution."
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Taylor Swift is a White House / Pentagon covert psyop to swing voters, FOX News says.

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1744897719578055029?s=20
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

After the Dominion case and what it revealed about how Fox handles reporting on politics, only a fool would trust them about anything like this. But I know, there are lots of fools in the world.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

easyrider16 wrote: Jan 10th, '24, 12:30 After the Dominion case and what it revealed about how Fox handles reporting on politics, only a fool would trust them about anything like this. But I know, there are lots of fools in the world.
My 77 year old high risk father in law spent the weekend in the ER due to COVID. Won’t take the COVID vaccine. You’ll never guess why.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

My parents won't take the Covid vaccine, either. Big Fox news people. I think it's really sad to see loved ones be so easily misled, and getting through to them seems awfully difficult.

When Covid was at it's height, and right-wing news was spreading anti-vax propaganda, I had to beg them to get the vaccine. They finally relented and called their PCP, whom they have had for a long time and trust, and followed his advice to get at least one dose of the vaccine. But since then they've refused to get boosters and they also refuse to get the flu vaccine.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

easyrider16 wrote: Jan 10th, '24, 13:18 My parents won't take the Covid vaccine, either. Big Fox news people. I think it's really sad to see loved ones be so easily misled, and getting through to them seems awfully difficult.

When Covid was at it's height, and right-wing news was spreading anti-vax propaganda, I had to beg them to get the vaccine. They finally relented and called their PCP, whom they have had for a long time and trust, and followed his advice to get at least one dose of the vaccine. But since then they've refused to get boosters and they also refuse to get the flu vaccine.
Sounds like they're cut from the same FOX cloth.

My in laws did get the Pneumonia vaccine ... baffling.
TheLurker
Bumper

Post by TheLurker »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jan 10th, '24, 13:32
easyrider16 wrote: Jan 10th, '24, 13:18 My in laws did get the Pneumonia vaccine ... baffling.
Sure, there’s no microchip in the pneumonia vaccine. Perfectly safe.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Didn't want to start a new thread, but here's the latest from Tucker Carlson ...
Could foreign DNA enter your cells through the mRNA COVID vax and change your DNA — and humanity itself — forever? Sounds nutty. It's not. "Absolutely that could happen," says Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general of Florida. A shocking conversation.
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 0082108434
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Jan 17th, '24, 15:12 Didn't want to start a new thread, but here's the latest from Tucker Carlson ...
Could foreign DNA enter your cells through the mRNA COVID vax and change your DNA — and humanity itself — forever? Sounds nutty. It's not. "Absolutely that could happen," says Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general of Florida. A shocking conversation.
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 0082108434
The Florida Surgeon General is a quack and a political hack.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »