2023 Season Pass Pricing out -

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

spanky
Site Admin

Re: 2023 Season Pass Pricing out -

Post by spanky »

hillbangin wrote:2,000 bucks at The Hole....ouch - and they don't need to make snow.

https://www.jacksonhole.com/season-pass
FIFY (without the tracking tags in the query string).

$2000 for a season pass? Unless someone is planning on skiing more than 14 days, two Ikonic passes would be cheaper.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Low Rider
Black Carver

Post by Low Rider »

spanky wrote: Apr 4th, '23, 16:51
hillbangin wrote:2,000 bucks at The Hole....ouch - and they don't need to make snow.

$2000 for a season pass? Unless someone is planning on skiing more than 14 days, two Ikonic passes would be cheaper.
Not quite, the full icon pass is 1150. I believe they require reservations for icon use. Do you have to make reservations with the full JH pass? If not that is another benefit there.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

spanky wrote:

Thanks for the catch.

IKON only gets you 5 days.

We were there early Jan midweek and it looked like a busy Sunday.

Place is mob scene compared to years ago.

And everyone skiis the same 3 chairs.....

If they had a chair up rendezvous it would be the best hill on the planet.

It's pretty good anyway.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Still evaluating what we will do for passes next year.

Most likely end up going with standard winter Killington passes - still not happy with the pricing structure as compared to the current market, but we aren't selling the ski house so they kind of have us by the balls.

I think the 360 passes are out for us - I don't think we will use the summer activities, and the base IKON included does not include a few of the resorts we would likely target for our western trip, so we will most likely add on a 3 or 4 day Epic Pass to cover our western trip.

If Powdr included copper days with the Killington pass I for sure would spend our western trip money there.
Don't Killington Pico
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

You can now buy a Fast Pass add-on to your season pass. $800 for the season, Dec 15 - April 7th.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Mister Moose wrote: May 19th, '23, 19:25 You can now buy a Fast Pass add-on to your season pass. $800 for the season, Dec 15 - April 7th.
Hard No

The fast track thing is one of the lamest things I’ve ever seen. I’m almost embarrassed to be associated with killington because of it.
Don't Killington Pico
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Anybody know when the prices go up? iirc it's normally some time in June but I couldn't seem to find anything on the website.
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

price increase after June 22
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Thanks!
Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

The only upside to IKon being here is that the "peak days and weeks" are less busy then they were pre IKon. However, every other regular day is noticeably busier....
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

The nice thing about the 365 pass is that it's easy. Auto renew subscription. I went up for Memorial day weekend. New lady in tow. Sent her to the spa at the Grand. Got her set at the U bar. Did two runs. Went to snow shed to the adventure park. Thought I had used all my vouchers. They gave her a wrist band. Her mind was blown. People have no idea about Killington. I spent more time at Cannon this winter. But I can't say enough about the customer service and staff at Killington.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

ANGUS wrote:The nice thing about the 365 pass is that it's easy. Auto renew subscription. I went up for Memorial day weekend. New lady in tow. Sent her to the spa at the Grand. Got her set at the U bar. Did two runs. Went to snow shed to the adventure park. Thought I had used all my vouchers. They gave her a wrist band. Her mind was blown. People have no idea about Killington. I spent more time at Cannon this winter. But I can't say enough about the customer service and staff at Killington.
And free golf.

ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

hillbangin wrote: Jun 7th, '23, 06:49
ANGUS wrote:The nice thing about the 365 pass is that it's easy. Auto renew subscription. I went up for Memorial day weekend. New lady in tow. Sent her to the spa at the Grand. Got her set at the U bar. Did two runs. Went to snow shed to the adventure park. Thought I had used all my vouchers. They gave her a wrist band. Her mind was blown. People have no idea about Killington. I spent more time at Cannon this winter. But I can't say enough about the customer service and staff at Killington.
And free golf.

I don't golf. When I do. I rip up the turf. I didn't realize that came with the 365. Good to know. I have several clients that golf. One more reason for the 365. :like :Toast
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Early season pricing deadline is upon us.

Will be having to pull the trigger tonight on passes.
Don't Killington Pico
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

It seems like there should be a discount for paying for the 360 pass in full.
Don't Killington Pico