Our 2004-2005 movie: "White Noise" is done!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

HelmetCam
Postaholic

Our 2004-2005 movie: "White Noise" is done!

Post by HelmetCam »

We've finished our home movie of the 2004-2005 ski season! Called "White Noise" its a 28 minute DVD of our season at Killington and at Snowbird.

Its full of shots of zoners on the hill, pipe jump bump and rail competitions at K, and lots of pretty footage of Snowbird.

PM me your mailing address if you're interested in seeing it. Just like last year I'll set up a routing list and we'll have a couple of copies making the rounds. You are free to make a copy for yourself- the only cost is in you mailing it to the next person on the list.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Our 2004-2005 movie: "White Noise" is done!

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

HelmetCam wrote:We've finished our home movie of the 2004-2005 ski season! Called "White Noise" its a 28 minute DVD of our season at Killington and at Snowbird.

Its full of shots of zoners on the hill, pipe jump bump and rail competitions at K, and lots of pretty footage of Snowbird.

PM me your mailing address if you're interested in seeing it. Just like last year I'll set up a routing list and we'll have a couple of copies making the rounds. You are free to make a copy for yourself- the only cost is in you mailing it to the next person on the list.
Any chance you have a "trailer" you can upload onto KZone...that'd rock
Dr Z
Powderhound

Post by Dr Z »

HelmetCam wrote:We've finished our home movie of the 2004-2005 ski season! Called "White Noise" its a 28 minute DVD of our season at Killington and at Snowbird.

Last edited by Dr Z on Jun 10th, '05, 07:42, edited 1 time in total.

I am - entertainment for the lift line!
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

yeah really... ditto dat...
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Dr Z wrote:Will it copy?
Doc, I saw your post before you edited it...

I use dvdripper and make an iso out of it.

Then I burn the iso onto a DVD-R with freeware DVD burning software.

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

You know we are interested in seeing it. I bet when I tell Iceman tonight he will be all excited. Now we need to keep it away from Snow Princess's hands because she has a tendency to scratch DVDs. I promise we will be careful with the copy that needs to be forwarded.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Ty, do you know there is a disc resurfacing tool SkipDr that can fix some of the less severe damage? I have one and it has salvaged some CDs that I thought were beyond repair. If you have any you want to try to fix, give them to me sometime and I will resurface them.

Sprite
I like wine.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

snowsprite wrote:Ty, do you know there is a disc resurfacing tool SkipDr that can fix some of the less severe damage? I have one and it has salvaged some CDs that I thought were beyond repair. If you have any you want to try to fix, give them to me sometime and I will resurface them.

Sprite
I think SkiDork might have such a tool already. It is just nicer if the DVD does not get scratched in the first place. Thanks for the offer though.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

snowsprite wrote:Ty, do you know there is a disc resurfacing tool SkipDr that can fix some of the less severe damage? I have one and it has salvaged some CDs that I thought were beyond repair. If you have any you want to try to fix, give them to me sometime and I will resurface them.

Sprite
I told HelmetCam that the disk labels are causing skipping. I can remove them with rubbing alcohol and the skipping stops

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

HelmetCam - - Put me down for a copy - and I can help make copies if you need!
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
HelmetCam
Postaholic

Post by HelmetCam »

SkiDork wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

yeah really... ditto dat...
sorry- no trailer. just lazy, i guess...

I'll start mailing discs next week. They work in all my computers as well as 3 different standalone DVD players. For some reason it skips when played on my playstation 2.

Let me know if anyone has any problems.
HelmetCam
Postaholic

Post by HelmetCam »

First round of mailings going out tomorrow! once those folks are done watching/copying/burning PM me and I'll give you the next address.

enjoy!
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Thanks HelmetCam!
8)
Sprite
I like wine.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

HelmetCam wrote:First round of mailings going out tomorrow! once those folks are done watching/copying/burning PM me and I'll give you the next address.

enjoy!
Looking forward to receiving it and viewing it.