I popped the question to Blitzen....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

Bling Skier wrote:Gongrats!

hey does she mtn bike ride too?

i tryed 2 get my wife in2 mtb-ing but she said no way......hope u have better luck and a healthy relationship and get 2 grow old together!

Yes she is totally into mtn biking. Actually she revived me in the sport when we started dating. I mtn biked in college than for some reason I completely stopped for many years. Now I'm back into ot full throttle.......
1918 lives
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

Thanks for the well wishes everyone... Busy day today visiting family and friends----- We'll celebrate when the snow flys :D
1918 lives
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

So, you set a date?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

borgy wrote:Thanks for the well wishes everyone... Busy day today visiting family and friends----- We'll celebrate when the snow flys :D
Are you planning your wedding during the ski season and if so will it occur at the top of Killington like N & A's wedding? It was cool to ski along side the bride and groom. If not a skiing wedding, then I hope you are planning for the offseason wedding so that your skiing buddies won't get mad about having to miss a skiing day because of a wedding.
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

andyzee wrote:So, you set a date?

Nope-- no date set yet-
1918 lives
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
borgy wrote:Thanks for the well wishes everyone... Busy day today visiting family and friends----- We'll celebrate when the snow flys :D
Are you planning your wedding during the ski season and if so will it occur at the top of Killington like N & A's wedding? It was cool to ski along side the bride and groom. If not a skiing wedding, then I hope you are planning for the offseason wedding so that your skiing buddies won't get mad about having to miss a skiing day because of a wedding.
Hey, great idea. Also, Stowe has a cute little chappel on the mountain.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

borgy wrote:

i tryed 2 get my wife in2 mtb-ing but she said no way......hope u have better luck and a healthy relationship and get 2 grow old together!

Yes she is totally into mtn biking. Actually she revived me in the sport when we started dating. I mtn biked in college than for some reason I completely stopped for many years. Now I'm back into ot full throttle.......
Cool or what !
my next question is "who is better at it Blitz or U"?
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

Bling Skier wrote:
borgy wrote:

Cool or what !
my next question is "who is better at it Blitz or U"?
She gets pissed cause if I'm following her I'm always on her but, then if I'm in front she gets pissed cause if she falls and gets hurt I won't know. Sooooo--- being in that lose, lose situation, I let her go in front of me and wait about 5 minutes, then go. I eventually catch up.

She bought me the egg beater pedals (clipless pedals for those of you who don't ride-- your feet are clipped into the pedals) for my b-day a couple of years ago and couldn't wait to watch me fall over evrythime I i stopped-- Nope-- I figured them out quickly-- HA---

Does that answer your question??? :wink:
1918 lives
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

tyrolean_skier wrote:

Nope-- no skiing wedding. We already ruled that out. It will be off season and I already told my friends and family-- no showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties etc during ski season--- :lol:
1918 lives
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

borgy wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

Nope-- no skiing wedding. We already ruled that out. It will be off season and I already told my friends and family-- no showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties etc during ski season--- :lol:
Congrats Borgy and remember the sacrifices you are making are JUST BEGINING..ENJOY~
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Congrats Borgy. Best wishes to both of you. Will this cut into your skiing time and Martinis?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SkiDork wrote:pizzamoose, I got rid of the pics. If anyone wants to see them, they;re over in the NSFW thread.

It's all in fun, I know.

But to have the same thing in another thread, especially one about a happy event in a guys life, I think was a bit over the top. I think you'd agree.

Dork
Why are the "happy events" in my life less important than the "happy events" in someone else's life? Just cuz someone's definition of "happy event" may vary, doesn't mean mine need to be black listed or omitted from a conversation.
ImageImageImageImage
Berkshiregal
Black Carver

Borgy and Blitzen

Post by Berkshiregal »

CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES. That's terrific news.
Skiume
Bumper

Post by Skiume »

CONGRATULATIONS Borgy Boy!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

Stormchaser wrote:
SkiDork wrote:pizzamoose, I got rid of the pics. If anyone wants to see them, they;re over in the NSFW thread.

It's all in fun, I know.

But to have the same thing in another thread, especially one about a happy event in a guys life, I think was a bit over the top. I think you'd agree.

Dork
Why are the "happy events" in my life less important than the "happy events" in someone else's life? Just cuz someone's definition of "happy event" may vary, doesn't mean mine need to be black listed or omitted from a conversation.
Stormy, there's more to life than sex, skiing, alcohol, drugs, and rock & roll……on second thought, never mind.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......