$16+ for a beer?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: $16+ for a beer?

Post by MrsG »

Mister Moose wrote: Nov 17th, '23, 15:24 Before we get too carried away....

Season pass gets 15% off food and beverage, so the $16.75 Fiddlehead is $14.25
Beast 365 gets 25% off food and beverage, so the $16.75 Fiddlehead is $12.55

Daytrippers pay the most. Bud is likely less.
Jeebus Moose, where have you been🤔
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Mrs G toss your hat in the ring you will get 50 %off alachol and 60 % off food and get to deal with all the wonderful 100 day club members , there the best people on earth just ask them
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Oh wait you won’t have to ask them , they will just tell you
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

Bayfive wrote: Nov 17th, '23, 19:55 Oh wait you won’t have to ask them , they will just tell you
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Bayfive wrote: Nov 17th, '23, 18:58 Mrs G toss your hat in the ring you will get 50 %off alachol and 60 % off food and get to deal with all the wonderful 100 day club members , there the best people on earth just ask them
I’ll assume MrsG already has you on “ignore”, so I’ll bite, other than that you don’t like anyone going under ropes (which doesn’t affect you personally in any way), why do you have a problem with 100 day skiers? I’ve skied a lot and never met anyone while skiing tell me they were the best people on earth.
If you don’t want to be around people who ski over a 100 days a season, wouldn’t it make sense for you to find a different place of employment?
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Or how about 100 day club members be a little more humble and not so elitist and entitled , take your slippers from under the couch at the peak lodge and put them under your couch at home , that’s where they belong
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

Bayfive wrote: Nov 18th, '23, 09:01 Or how about 100 day club members be a little more humble and not so elitist and entitled , take your slippers from under the couch at the peak lodge and put them under your couch at home , that’s where they belong
Seriously…. Don’t you really have urinal cakes to replace?… DO YOUR McJOB!!!!
Crippity
Green Skidder

Post by Crippity »

im 99 percent certain it was 13 for the fiddlehead up top the other day. still insane but just wanted to post that out
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Bayfive wrote: Nov 18th, '23, 09:01 Or how about 100 day club members be a little more humble and not so elitist and entitled , take your slippers from under the couch at the peak lodge and put them under your couch at home , that’s where they belong
Thanks for the civil response, though it really didn’t answer my question. I guess you didn’t volunteer for the job of scanning the “Fast Pass” people so you could chat with them during the day! (none of the 100 day people, nor any human I’ve met, can compare with me about the humble part so I guess I don’t have any further questions…though I’ve tried to correct my negative trait, I’m the least humble person by far I’ve ever met (as I say, it’s a good thing I’m not good looking, if I were even I would hate me)).
Oh, and sorry for my delayed reply, what a great weekend to be outside, and then Habs at B’s for when I was indoors Saturday night! Enjoy your day.

ps edit to add- Buckethead, if you’re reading this, changing my bearings and pivot cup on my Carver surfskate front truck worked, I made it up and down the hill I told you I hadn’t been successful on, or maybe it was the 30 mile an hour wind gusts at my back!
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

I think you have 100 day club peeps confused with the suburban moms from Connecticut that park themselves at the peak while their husband and kids ski/ride. 100 day members occasionally splurge at the bar, more often drink in the parking lot, but mostly just go home. They got sh*t to do. They ain’t hanging around on no couch, and definitely aren’t dragging slippers along with them. Seriously, WTF?
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

rogman wrote: Nov 20th, '23, 09:09 aren’t dragging slippers along with them.
Ha- one time in the International room at Jay Peak for an event after skiing an incredible powder day, a woman in our crew reached into her backpack and pulled out a pair of moccasins. The rest of us are tromping around in ski boots. I don’t think I’ve ever been more jealous of a person.
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

rogman wrote: Nov 20th, '23, 09:09
I think you have 100 day club peeps confused with the suburban moms from Connecticut that park themselves at the peak while their husband and kids ski/ride. 100 day members occasionally splurge at the bar, more often drink in the parking lot, but mostly just go home. They got sh*t to do. They ain’t hanging around on no couch, and definitely aren’t dragging slippers along with them. Seriously, WTF?
theydrink.png
theydrink.png (329.58 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
Admit it Bayfive, you're just jealous because you can't match their swagger.
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Rogman , you know not of you speak ask around we all know who they are , and I’m actually friends with them , but come on guys tighten up your game , represent like you have been there before ,
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

BayFive you are a know it nothing.
Do you work for K?
A season pass gets you 15% off food and drinks.

Many of my friends are 100 days peeps. The best I did working full time I 2021 was 85 days.

If you don’t like K go somewhere else or put up and shut up.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Finn wrote: Nov 20th, '23, 18:01
A season pass gets you 15% off food and drinks.

Pretty sure the discount does not apply to alcoholic beverages though.
Don't Killington Pico