Nah
87%

Total votes: 38

BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Gr8ful4snow wrote:
Vinny Vincenzo wrote:Image
I did that once it works got me out of hebrew school.I mean ya come home from a day of school and then u gotta go to hebrew school twice a week.You'd do the same. :oops:
Yeah but the downside is that you might wind up getting hebrew instruction from God himself......
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

jury by peers...

now, if I could only remember those passwords for my other 5 logins this would be a landslide...oh, wait...it already is...
shortski
:dis
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I think that for once someone is taking my place as the "young immature poster" hehe :lol: :P
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Tough job, but damnit, someone's gotta do it! :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

WOW check it out, got a couple more affirmatives! Excuse me people, I'm bored today :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

andyzee wrote:WOW check it out, got a couple more affirmatives! Excuse me people, I'm bored today :lol:
Me too. My billion dollar company was bought out by a trillion dollar company and now I have a new and very borning job. But I wasn't one of the 13,500 that was laid off. Bordem.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Can't say my job is boring. It's just Monday and don't feel like doing too much. Worked my butt off on a project last week and this is kind of down time after that one. :lol:

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:WOW check it out, got a couple more affirmatives! Excuse me people, I'm bored today :lol:

hmmm...the number of affirmatives just so happens to correlate with the number of ACTUAL MEMBERS ON ANDYZONE.COM!!! Very interesting...

lol...
shortski
:dis
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

And the number of negative with the number of latest members on this board. hmmmmmm.......... That I posted in the welcome thread.

Andyzone.com
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:

hmmm...the number of affirmatives just so happens to correlate with the number of ACTUAL MEMBERS ON ANDYZONE.COM!!! Very interesting...

lol...
Now that can't be right because I never said Yea or Nae ! So, # of member - 1 at least.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Thanks for justifying that Doc. I think :? :lol:

Andyzone.com