Friday, Dec 15–Wind Hold

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Re: Friday, Dec 15–Wind Hold

Post by Captain Hafski »

Afternoon Report: Very nice session with definitely softer snow than yesterday, no crowds, very good viz, and lots of lift running [had already switched from Triple to Bubble, and opened up Stage II Skyeship at 3:00]. Can't report on the upper Mountain as I spent my time on Snowdon and playing with the new toy.

Good call on Pico Jim [et.al.]. I didn't even think about it as I was thinking they weren't re-opening until Saturday. With that said, K was great in the afternoon.

ROTD: Cruise Control. Pretty decent cover, mostly coast to coast except for a bit of right side Lower [but that's OK !] and a great snow surface. Didn't really blow the other trails away but given the ROTD nod for new kid on the block.

High Road also very good all the way from Supe down to Needle's Eye base area.

Skyelark was excellent, and much much better than past few days. Same goes for parts of Supe that I skied. Lower Bitter OK.

At Snowdon, top trails were Upper Bunny and Highline. Again, much improved with the softer conditions than in recent past.

SA: Thanx for the kind words about the sound at the Liquid Art Open Mic on Thursday. And thank you for your playing !!!
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!