Nuked....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Nuked....

Post by Tony Hawk »

Wow, nuked right when i went to click on that thread.....That ankle bracelet roller skater dude must have said somthing really Cool! I always miss the good stuff.

Tony
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

damn i missed it too
the Disemboweler
Whipping Post

Re: Nuked....

Post by the Disemboweler »

big ant u missed nothing....just one drunk retard sticking up for another drunk retard....sad very sad....alcohol the most destructive drug in our nation & these people wear their drinking capabilites on their chests like a badge of courage....how very very sad....

"must have said something" big ant u keep forgeting this is a chat room not interpersonal communications....i think u meant to type "must have typed something"....theres a very big difference from reading text online & hearing words in a conversation....

Tony Hawk wrote:Wow, nuked right when i went to click on that thread.....That ankle bracelet roller skater dude must have said somthing really Cool! I always miss the good stuff.

Tony
I do what I want, when I want, where I want, & how I want & if you don't like it you can go $uck yourself :-)

Witness the birth of evil. The disemboweler :-$

http://www.yadvashem.org/

http://www.komennyc.org/

http://gohtbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4dJJ_k ... re=related

http://www.swjackdrilling.com/

Long live Killington Resort and Turn of the River Lodge!!!!
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

mogulmouse wrote:damn i missed it too

Thats becuase you were baked. But thats ok

Tony
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Re: Nuked....

Post by Tony Hawk »

the Disemboweler wrote:big ant u missed nothing....just one drunk retard sticking up for another drunk retard....sad very sad....alcohol the most destructive drug in our nation & these people wear their drinking capabilites on their chests like a badge of courage....how very very sad....

"must have said something" big ant u keep forgeting this is a chat room not interpersonal communications....i think u meant to type "must have typed something"....theres a very big difference from reading text online & hearing words in a conversation....

Tony Hawk wrote:Wow, nuked right when i went to click on that thread.....That ankle bracelet roller skater dude must have said somthing really Cool! I always miss the good stuff.

Tony
Hey thanks for Clearing that up man. Maybe we can skate together sometime if its not too hot, too cold , too wet, too dry or to ambient for you.
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

Tony Hawk wrote:
mogulmouse wrote:damn i missed it too

Thats becuase you were baked. But thats ok

Tony
No, that's because i browse more then one board then this place ;)

the dis:
"big ant u missed nothing....just one drunk retard sticking up for another drunk retard....sad very sad....alcohol the most destructive drug in our nation & these people wear their drinking capabilites on their chests like a badge of courage....how very very sad.... "

Good call.... the big alc companys can pay off the gov though so that's why I get sh*t here for posting pics of BUDS(flowers) I GROW.... but other people couldnt care less over pics having to do with drinking etc.

I should start a drinking and driveing thread vs. blazing and driveing thread, which kills more ..... the replys would be a joke! :roll:
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

you skate when its wet :roll:
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

tony, what happened to Christian Hoi? He was always better than you when he wasnt hittin the pipe. He still in jail? The christ air was sicker than the mctwist in my book. besides McGill was a goofy lookin mofo.
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

Are we talking about the thread concerning MrsG?
Well, I for one am a sober retard who'll gladly stand up for both of the "drunk retards."

Would have liked to see the response though. Oh well.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

mogulmouse wrote: I should start a drinking and driveing thread vs. blazing and driveing thread, which kills more ..... the replys would be a joke! :roll:
The stats speak for themselves....but of course marijuana will still be illegal while Alcohol and Cigarettes will be legal even though the cause more deaths then pot ever will.

E
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

2knees wrote:tony, what happened to Christian Hoi? He was always better than you when he wasnt hittin the pipe. He still in jail? The christ air was sicker than the mctwist in my book. besides McGill was a goofy lookin mofo.
It was all about the McHawk.