Questions for the Ladies.

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Questions for the Ladies.

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

How many pairs of summer sandals do you have?
Do you get professional pedicures on a regular basis in the summer and winter to keep those toes looking tastey? Summer only? Not at all.
What State to you live in?

I have noticed that very few locals around this area get pedicures. When I lived in NJ it seemed like there was a nail salon on every corner and girls from the ages of 13 and up were into getting their hands and feet done professionally on a regular basis. Just wondering what it is like in your home town.

Since moving to VT, I now have Vermont ONLY clothes and my out of state travelling clothes. Huge difference in styles! Do any of the other women on this board notice the differences? Just wondering...

Do any of the guys on this board wear sandals? Go to the nail salon? I don't want to leave anyone out! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a GREAT DAY!
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Re: Questions for the Ladies.

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

Stormin_Aussie wrote:
Do any of the guys on this board wear sandals? Go to the nail salon? I don't want to leave anyone out! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a GREAT DAY!
Sorry I stay out of the nail salon, but I do wear my Teva sandals most of the summer.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

How many Thongs/sandals/flipfops.
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Got a pedicure/foot massage once. Gotta admit my feet felt great when it was done. Actually didn't want to ruin the feeling by walking on them.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

A women with pedicure toes and stiletto <open toe> heels looks good in EVERY/ANY state,even as dog trainers :lol:
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

Let's put it this way: People who enjoy the thought of getting a pedicure also enjoy the thought of having sex with men.

So no pedicures here - though I do have a pair of sandals for hot days like yesterday.
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

I just picked up a parir of those metro sandles.....all the ladies are going to want to bang me now becuase they think im in to all the nice smeling lotions and sh*t.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

i got my one and only pedicure last Jan after i had my broken leg and subsequent surgery. that poor little Korean woman that did the pedicure was wishing she had one of those white hazmat suites on. that footbath thingy you soak your feet in while they work on you looked like a dirty mop bucket after wiping down a rest stop bathroom when she got down with me.

felt great though, i'd go back.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Stormin', I have more summer sandals than I should confess to owning! Move over Imelda. :oops:

I do get pedicures, but I usually do my own nails. Just go maybe once a month to get them done "right." I had to go and have a silk wrap on the nail that was falling off. It only cost me $8 though, and she did a great job. You can't even tell now.

Sprite
I like wine.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

pizzamoose wrote:Let's put it this way: People who enjoy the thought of getting a pedicure also enjoy the thought of having sex with men.

So no pedicures here - though I do have a pair of sandals for hot days like yesterday.
Not hardly. Actually I was hoping the woman would wash my feet with her hair but, no such luck........
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

ever go bikeing in those moosey?
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

mogulmouse wrote:ever go bikeing in those moosey?
They do got them sandals that you can put cleats on.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

anyone know what to do about and ingrown toenail? got one i think on my right big toe.

yea i know, stick it up my ass. but seriously i have a real problem here.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

KingsFourMan wrote:anyone know what to do about and ingrown toenail? got one i think on my right big toe.

yea i know, stick it up my ass. but seriously i have a real problem here.
Dig it out with a sharp pointed object......or let your Dr. do it for you....
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

I actually own sandals that I used to wear to work in the summer -- don't wear them now that I don't work. So I don't know the number.

I do my toes mostly myself but will occasionally get them done. I get pedicures mostly in the winter. All the running, walking, etc I do -- I think it pays to keep a regular pedicure as it helps your feet. Well, I feel it helps mine.
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”