Sexual abuser ordered to pay $83 million.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
TheLurker
Bumper

Sexual abuser ordered to pay $83 million.

Post by TheLurker »

Plenty of articles out there.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Sexual abuser ordered to pay $83 million.

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

TheLurker wrote: Jan 26th, '24, 18:14 Plenty of articles out there.
Turning a $5 million settlement into an $83 million settlement.

easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Let us not forget the reason for this money. Not only did a jury find by a preponderance of the evidence that Trump committed sexual assault, he then proceeded to bad mouth the woman whom he assaulted to the point where a jury thought she deserved $84 million.

So a vote for Trump is a vote for a rapist who demeans his victims afterward. Congratulations, GOP. Keep it classy.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

easyrider16 wrote: Jan 29th, '24, 07:02 Let us not forget the reason for this money. Not only did a jury find by a preponderance of the evidence that Trump committed sexual assault, he then proceeded to bad mouth the woman whom he assaulted to the point where a jury thought she deserved $84 million.

So a vote for Trump is a vote for a rapist who demeans his victims afterward. Congratulations, GOP. Keep it classy.
To be fair he was only convicted of sexual assault, not rape. So he is a sexual assaultist who demeans his victims afterwards.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Eh.. pretty much the same thing in my book, at least in this case. She wasn't alleging just a boob grab or something like that. She was alleging, basically, rape. And the jury believed her.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

easyrider16 wrote: Jan 29th, '24, 08:48 Eh.. pretty much the same thing in my book, at least in this case. She wasn't alleging just a boob grab or something like that. She was alleging, basically, rape. And the jury believed her.
Oh I agree they are pretty much the same thing, but the trumpers out there will say that it's fake news anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter. Life is easy when you are brainwashed.