What did you do this past weekend?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Mtn Man wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
DRBallzout wrote:Woke up at noon Saturday in Mt. Vernonat at girl-friend's house. She had two of her girl-friends from Florida visiting for the weekend. Called another girl-friend who had my truck keys from the bar the night before (I was a jack-ass and left them when I split with the other 3). My truck is in Fells Point. My friend with the keys was in Annapolis. Luckily another girl-friend called at that moment and wanted to hang out. I said "sure, I'm at ___'s house. come and get me". She took me back to my house. 4 hours later, Annapolis girl shows up with my keys. And we go back to Fells Point. Chilled. Sunday I went wakeboarding for the first time this season. I'm pretty sore today.
That sounds like a recipe for a great time...one girlfriend, 3 of her girlfriends... What happened? Sounds like you need lessons...
Chilled and wakeboarding are slang down south for other relations......
Girlfriend took me back to my house and pretty sore the next day.....that's self explanatory

B)

I guess some people are a little more discrete than I am. Hey, at least I change the names to protect the innocent. Right Marie...um, I mean, uh, mary.
ImageImageImageImage