tuesday 1/30 report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Re: tuesday 1/30 report

Post by daytripper »

Killington_Lover wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 17:16 Man I hate waiting in those Ramshead lines every weekend. I just want my mostly flat cruisers. It must not be that popular with those damn kids and their menacing behavior. I especially despise seeing families enjoy those stupid obstacle courses. We should do like Vail and take resources away from that for sure. :roll: :seeya
Huh? Mt snow is Vail and they have pretty much the best parks in the East.
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

daytripper wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 17:55
Killington_Lover wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 17:16 Man I hate waiting in those Ramshead lines every weekend. I just want my mostly flat cruisers. It must not be that popular with those damn kids and their menacing behavior. I especially despise seeing families enjoy those stupid obstacle courses. We should do like Vail and take resources away from that for sure. :roll: :seeya
Those of us that skied Carinthia before vail bought it say otherwise.
Ski It If You Can!..
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Killington_Lover wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 18:01
So who has the best park in the East now?
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

daytripper wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 18:11
Killington_Lover wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 18:01
So who has the best park in the East now?
I’d say three way tie sugarbush K and loon, though carinthia is still an excellent offering compared to what Vail did to okemo and Stowe parks.
Ski It If You Can!..