Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Re: Friday

Post by Killington_Lover »

newpylong1 wrote: Feb 3rd, '24, 06:50
Killington_Lover wrote: Feb 2nd, '24, 20:25
newpylong1 wrote: Feb 2nd, '24, 20:04 No South Fridge scheduled tomorrow, ugh.
This happened last weekend and it was open. The website also says Ramshead is on hold so.. take with a howdy sized grain of salt.
Thanks. It does say scheduled now, along with Snowshed double. I have a feeling I'll be riding the slugs today.
We’ll be right there avoiding the masses with ya! Enjoy :Toast
Ski It If You Can!..
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Post by Captain Hafski »

Afternoon Report: Nothing special here though viz improved over Thursday. Quite a few peeps out there with associated high traffice, ya hoo bus sightings, and general slicker / sandier conditions.

Parked at Vale to be able to ski back to car after concert. At Rams Head, Twister still good. Caper over to Snowdon was starting to become a mess [cat tracks, beach sand, whoop de do's, and carnage] though it will be worse Saturday.

LEF Meh. Upper Jug very good, Lower Pipe Dream getting icy.

Skiing ROTD: Upper / Lower Wildfire. Not the best viz up top but still pretty good. Similar for Claw Burst.

Cruise Control very good. Knew Old Supe had been groomed and on my way to it, looked like Mid O had recently been groomed as well. So, the Old Supe -> Middle O -> Prestons run was decent. Bittersweet OK with the HW getting slicker day by day [but still good] and same for Low Road exit.

ROTD: Boston Bluegrass band - Mostly covers, but lots of good ones [some Dead, Allmans, John Prine, etc.]. Nice Eyes of the World closer.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
PinnacleJim
Slalom Racer

Post by PinnacleJim »

Reading the reports for the past week, it looks like I picked a good time to head to Colorado. After a week of bluebird days, we are now getting a foot plus refresh. And a pint of Colorado IPA is $9.50 in the Keystone bar.

Hope things turn around in Vermont for the upcoming holiday week.