Friday, Feb 16 - Killington report …

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Re: Friday, Feb 16 - Killington report …

Post by Captain Hafski »

Afternoon Report: I believe the 10" report butt most of it went into the trees with the winds we had. Pockets of the blower pow were here and there butt we are still mostly skiing on firm groomers or hard ice [plus a coupla trails with guns actively on them].

LEF Pretty good with some piles of loose snow to turn on. Decided to skip Downdraft and glad I did base on what I found on O.L. and SA report.

One of WROTD was Lower Pipe Dream. Very hard ice underneath and the new snow covering up ability to see what was under it. Nice to have the lift running though. Old Supe pretty good and Mid / Lower Supe even better with the somewhat wet guns. At least there wasn't any ice if you stayed in the gun lane.

ROTD: Stash -> Shorty -> DM Park. Some pow in Stash including the lower woods, Shorty icy at the bottom, Viper Pit good and Lower Burst very good under the guns. Then there was the "groomed" O.L. - Bascially frozen cat tracks down the groomed path with a bit of softer snow on the sides if you didn't stray too far away from the line. Mighta been some manly bumpers line far right but I'd had enough of the ungroomed hardpack past few days to try.

Stash -> Cruise Control also very good with guns on Cruise. Great to have the NE chair running ! Bittersweet nothing special.

Escapade OK but boring. Cascade sorta OK as well. Closing Bell run on Conclusion OK if you like that kind of thing. Saw a family on it wishing they hadn't made that decision !
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
RustyK
Whipping Post

Re: Friday, Feb 16 - Killington report …

Post by RustyK »

Rotd. Lower O

Everything else. Dust on crust for me.
Where is Happy Hour ?