Historical trail closure patterns

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

PinnacleJim
Slalom Racer

Re: Historical trail closure patterns

Post by PinnacleJim »

Prices in Summit County CO are insane. A condo similar to my 2 bed 2 bath Pinnacle would be about $1,000,000. And there are huge tax increases being tossed around for any units in a STR program. The grass is always greener I guess. I have been able to cover cost for my 3-4 week trip to Summit County each February with the STR income of my Pinnacle unit. Best of both worlds. Not restricted to one or the other.
wgo
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wgo »

Some good information and good discussion in this thread. Weather wise looks like some r*in and warm temps midweeek followed by a freeze. Thursday will be a "technical" day I imagine. Early next week could be nice with warming temps and softening conditions. Beyond that, it does seem likely things could be shifted a few weeks earlier compared to when trails usually start closing.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

wgo wrote: Feb 26th, '24, 09:12 Some good information and good discussion in this thread. Weather wise looks like some r*in and warm temps midweeek followed by a freeze. Thursday will be a "technical" day I imagine. Early next week could be nice with warming temps and softening conditions. Beyond that, it does seem likely things could be shifted a few weeks earlier compared to when trails usually start closing.
yup enjoy those south facing nats while you can. just one more cold day this week before more very warm settles in.
spoiled South American skiin' whore