Saturday, March 2nd

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Saturday, March 2nd

Post by MrsG »

Another lift struggle, but got us to the other side with some schlepping- conditions great everywhere until the yahoo bus arrived around 9:30 am! Some wind issues, so anything Mother Nature deals should be acceptable, but putting Ambassadors in key locations to inform the customer of lift issues might be better planned!
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Saturday, March 2nd

Post by Pedro »

MrsG wrote: Mar 2nd, '24, 15:52 Another lift struggle, but got us to the other side with some schlepping- conditions great everywhere until the yahoo bus arrived around 9:30 am! Some wind issues, so anything Mother Nature deals should be acceptable, but putting Ambassadors in key locations to inform the customer of lift issues might be better planned!
What lift caused the schlepping?

Spring snow everywhere and a few drops of NCP in the PM, great day!
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Pedro wrote: Mar 2nd, '24, 19:40
MrsG wrote: Mar 2nd, '24, 15:52 Another lift struggle, but got us to the other side with some schlepping- conditions great everywhere until the yahoo bus arrived around 9:30 am! Some wind issues, so anything Mother Nature deals should be acceptable, but putting Ambassadors in key locations to inform the customer of lift issues might be better planned!

Snowshed to Sup - Sup closed! Suggested to Ambassador that maybe have someone at top of Snowshed with that info so could head to Needles - Ambassador informed us that Stage 2 and Needles on wind hold, so headed to bubble! Schlepping is exercise but when healing from strain, best to try to avoid🫢
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Mrs G if you are that banged up that you can’t make it around K 1 maybe just stay home
twilkas
Tree Psycho

Post by twilkas »

I'll leave the lift issue alone, since i wasn't clear on it - good call on the ambassadors :D Thx Mrs G!
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

MrsG wrote: Mar 2nd, '24, 20:49
Pedro wrote: Mar 2nd, '24, 19:40

Snowshed to Sup - Sup closed! Suggested to Ambassador that maybe have someone at top of Snowshed with that info so could head to Needles - Ambassador informed us that Stage 2 and Needles on wind hold, so headed to bubble! Schlepping is exercise but when healing from strain, best to try to avoid🫢
We skied superstar from like 9 to 9:30 ish and headed to bear so have missed the hold.
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

Bay Five
Since you seem to work for K your kindness is lacking.
You get a free pass.

Mrs. G is a paying pass holder and has a right to complain.
I am a paying pass holder as well.

Some people take the bus to snow shed and ski out of there so they rely on the lift reports as where they should go.
country skiing is hard for some with down hill skis in the flats. I deal with whatever appears on any day.

The ski report sadly is not accurate or updated frequently as it should be. Skiing and snow conditions change throughout the day.

If a snows cat is suck somewhere with the winch line out please pass this information onto the public fast.
I was not skiing yesterday but heard this from the K locals page.

Being safe while skiing and riding is number 1 for me
K operations does a good job, but sometimes things happen and lifts or trails are closed off.
Enjoy your day Bay Five and maybe pm that person
next time.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Finn wrote: Mar 3rd, '24, 10:47 Bay Five
You get a free pass.

Some people take the bus to snow shed and ski out of there so they rely on the lift reports as where they should go.
country skiing is hard for some with down hill skis in the flats. I deal with whatever appears on any day.

The ski report sadly is not accurate or updated frequently as it should be. Skiing and snow conditions change throughout the day.

If a snows cat is suck somewhere with the winch line out please pass this information onto the public fast.

K operations does a good job, but sometimes things happen and lifts or trails are closed off.
next time.
Don't feed the troll.
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

So get rid of the troll Bay Five
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Get rid of bay five ? Maybe get rid of Finn and mrs G there always complaining about trail and lift reports and trying to tell ambassadors how to do there job , go to the mountain and take what it delivers , if that doesn’t work for you take up pickelball
pepperdawg
Black Carver

Post by pepperdawg »

I see little people....

Dis out
-Woof
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

daytripper wrote: Mar 3rd, '24, 11:14
Finn wrote: Mar 3rd, '24, 10:47 Bay Five
You get a free pass.

next time.
Don't feed the troll.
Are you suggesting that Mrs. G shouldn't get worked up over someone who can't spell the word Pickle? I mean it's written on the front of the most popular building on the access road in large letters.
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

I’m sure the ambassadors who are volunteers working out in all the Elements would love to hear how they could be doing there job better , Here’s a idea next year volunteer and put on a green jacket , then let us know how that works out for you
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

Bayfive wrote: Mar 4th, '24, 15:18 I’m sure the ambassadors who are volunteers working out in all the Elements would love to hear how they could be doing there job better , Here’s a idea next year volunteer and put on a green jacket , then let us know how that works out for you
Bayfive, it is a documented fact that you can neither read nor write. MrsG was not criticizing the Ambassadors, but rather how they were deployed. That is not on the ambassadors. And please, read up on the difference between there, they’re, and their. The literacy bar here is pretty low, but somehow you manage to consistently limbo your way under it.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

Bayfive wrote: Mar 4th, '24, 15:18 I’m sure the ambassadors who are volunteers working out in all the Elements would love to hear how they could be doing there job better , Here’s a idea next year volunteer and put on a green jacket , then let us know how that works out for you
8th grade English class was lost on you. Punctuation is your friend. In addition?( another class I’m confident you failed)….most around here start to snicker at any of your posts that begin with……” I’m sure”. Epic fail from the first inning. In closing?…. IM sure….there are urinals need cleaning. Happy for your job security.