March Scan-A-Thon

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

heiusa
Blue Chatterbox

Re: March Scan-A-Thon

Post by heiusa »

I wonder if this related to the planned village build.
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

Low Rider wrote: Mar 7th, '24, 19:17 Aren't summer gondola rides already included with a season pass?
Yes, for the 365 pass holder only . . They used to give out 3 free ones to pass to friends or family, Butt Howdy Beast Fans, we took those away . . .
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

You still get summer rides for yourself and I think a discount ride for guest(s) on a season pass.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Bubba wrote: Mar 8th, '24, 10:43 You still get summer rides for yourself and I think a discount ride for guest(s) on a season pass.
Even with the365. You are still paying. Gone are the days of the bring a friend tickets. Still had to pay in to bring people up. 50% is still a savings. But not really. I may reconsider my pass options. The 365 is not the value it was. Bring 3 new pople to the mountain. Conditions were not ideal. Not on MT ops. Just the way the season has gone.