What book are you currently reading?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:Hey Hal, welcome back buddy, missed you. Where's Dedo En Mi Chili, did he come back or did he decide to stay a bit longer? :lol:
seriously bro...now I understand why polish people are the brunt of so many jokes...

dildo in my chili is a funny ass dude, but isn't me, we've all been hrough this many times...check with your admin buddies, and try ignoring my posts again, for what, the 30th time? Lol...you're like an obsessed school girl...
shortski
:dis
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote: and try ignoring my posts again, for what, the 30th time? Lol...you're like an obsessed school girl...
:lol: Right back at you pal. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote: and try ignoring my posts again, for what, the 30th time? Lol...you're like an obsessed school girl...
:lol: Right back at you pal. :lol:
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp...

go back and look at your last 20 or so posts....
shortski
:dis
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Ignore your posts you say, let's see how did this start. Oh yeah, first thing back and you have to comment on my post. :?
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:Hey Hal, welcome back buddy, missed you. Where's Dedo En Mi Chili, did he come back or did he decide to stay a bit longer? :lol:
seriously bro...now I understand why polish people are the brunt of so many jokes...

dildo in my chili is a funny ass dude, but isn't me, we've all been hrough this many times...check with your admin buddies, and try ignoring my posts again, for what, the 30th time? Lol...you're like an obsessed school girl...
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

I'm currently on my 3rd week straight of cat in the hat. I hope to get onto a new book in the next week or so. 1 1/2 year olds apparently love repetition.

other than that, i just read a John Feinstein book entilted "A Season Inside". It's a must read for college hoops fans. Sorry diss, there arent any pictures.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

RedRider wrote:Just finished Angels and Demons, I am looking to get 'Deception Point'
I've got both of those books on my shelves - have not read them yet. So how was Angels and Demons. Is it a fast read?
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:Damn, must be nice to have time to read. :cry:
Cut back on the 17 hours a day you spend on message boards and you could read War and Peace in a week...assbag...

I'm reading a very interesting book on day and momentum trading...the days of the long term investor are behind us...jmho.
I hope you are wrong because most of my money is invested in mutual funds because I cannot make any sudden buys or sells. I need to get permission from the Compliance Department of my company for any transactions like that but they leave me alone if the money is in mutual funds. I even have bonds mutual funds.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

2knees wrote:I'm currently on my 3rd week straight of cat in the hat. I hope to get onto a new book in the next week or so. 1 1/2 year olds apparently love repetition.

other than that, i just read a John Feinstein book entilted "A Season Inside". It's a must read for college hoops fans. Sorry diss, there arent any pictures.
I know all about reading the same book over and over again. Finally my son is into listening to stories that are longer than 5- 10 pages. We now read a chapter a night of a book. I am currently reading The Time Machine to him. I believe SkiDork is reading a chapter of a Hardy Boys book when it's his turn to read. My daughter still wants to hear the same stories over and over especially any princess story. :D
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

Angels and Demons was good, and a fast read, I wonder how much factual info is really in his books!

Anybody know??
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

2knees wrote:I'm currently on my 3rd week straight of cat in the hat. I hope to get onto a new book in the next week or so. 1 1/2 year olds apparently love repetition.

I think I can still recite almost all of Cat in the Hat from memory. I'm sure you can!
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

Sophie's Choice by William Styron
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Tom Clancy's Sum of All Fears
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

The Sorrows of Empire : Militarism, Secrecy, and the End of the Republic - Chalmers Johnson
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Wilderness Living by Gregory Davenport and The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.

Sprite
I like wine.
Bella
Green Skidder

Good Read

Post by Bella »

If anyone is interested in Psychology, "The Minds of Billy Miligan" is an excellent book to check out!