K-mart VS Attitash Mt Bike season passes

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

snowsprite wrote:Aw c'mon Dr. Z, I can't be an angel all the time!

Sprite

ut oh...here comes another extremely long and vebose PM explaining, apologizing, extrapolating and oftentimes pleading that you leave my chunky...overly sensitive cousin out of this nightmare that is kzone :wink:
shortski
:dis
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Typical Hal, trolling again. :?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:Typical Hal, trolling again. :?
Typical andy, adding nothing worthwhile to the conversation...
shortski
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
It makes you wonder, is andy really making that face....is he really confused?

are the smilieys really helping him express himself?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Tony Hawk wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
It makes you wonder, is andy really making that face....is he really confused?

are the smilieys really helping him express himself?
Do you think anybody cares???I guess it's slow in here tonight.
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

DaveTV wrote:Guess I get "Post of the week" - by the way, the whole thing was staged - orchestrated by Sprite Image
Quit dropping names and quit putting those stupid emoticons in on every post. What are you some kind of moron? Oh, and welcome to the forum.

DaveTV
Beginner On Rentals

Post by DaveTV »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
snowsprite wrote:Aw c'mon Dr. Z, I can't be an angel all the time!

Sprite

ut oh...here comes another extremely long and vebose PM explaining, apologizing, extrapolating and oftentimes pleading that you leave my chunky...overly sensitive cousin out of this nightmare that is kzone :wink:
*Awaiting your pic* :wink:
quit putting those stupid emoticons in on every post.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Image Image Image
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Somebody's a little obsessed with my back-channel life. 2 references in one thread! lol!

Don't worry there "busty," I don't say anything back-channel that I would not say right to your oddly-shaped face. :wink:

Sprite
Hal U. Dewin wrote: ut oh...here comes another extremely long and vebose PM explaining, apologizing, extrapolating and oftentimes pleading that you leave my chunky...overly sensitive cousin out of this nightmare that is kzone :wink:
I like wine.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Hmm, your stuttering appears to be getting worse. You really should have that cleft palate taken care of.

Sprite
Hal U. Dewin wrote: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..mayday...mayday...my creative fuel tank's running empty...must make emergency landing in the land of animated gif's from 2001....maydayyyyyyyy......lmao

lol...my favorite flavor cherry reddddd.....
I like wine.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

snowsprite wrote:Somebody's a little obsessed with my back-channel life. 2 references in one thread! lol!
actually, people have begun to PM me about your PM's.....but, look on the bright side, at least I'm getting PM's now..lol!
snowsprite wrote: Don't worry there "busty," I don't say anything back-channel that I would not say right to your oddly-shaped face. :wink:

As opposed to the spheroid that is everyone else's face? lmao...except for the emoticons...they're purrrrrrfectly round :D
shortski
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

snowsprite wrote:Oh and btw Hallie...I feel like maybe you need a little coaching in what really bothers me. Being smart is really not that important to me.

You should pick things that do matter. Here are a few to assist you:

1. My age (snicker)
2. My ethnicity
3. My gender
4. Other people's ski techniques
5. Parmesan cheese (don't f-ing mess with the cheese, man!!!)

Hope you find that useful. We all need a little guidance from time to time.
:wink:
Sprite
the way this thread is deteriorating, add:

6. weights and measures (someone else called the cousin an idiot, not me)
7. offspring south park references
8. acromegaly of the brow
9. people's social status
shortski
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Doood, I had to look that one up. You're like a pill guy or something, huh? How else could you know that word acromegaly?

ac·ro·meg·a·ly (ăkrō-mĕge-lē) n.
A chronic disease of adults marked by enlargement of the bones of the extremities, face, and jaw that is caused by overactivity of the pituitary gland.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Doood, I had to look that one up. You're like a pill guy or something, huh? How else could you know that word acromegaly?

ac·ro·meg·a·ly (ăkrō-mĕge-lē) n.
A chronic disease of adults marked by enlargement of the bones of the extremities, face, and jaw that is caused by overactivity of the pituitary gland.
Or "helmet head" as its known in the football world. Where the guys eye brows seem to stick out like an extra inch or two cuz thats where the helmet rubs against his forehead.
ImageImageImageImage
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

Like I said, I'm happy to share whatever I say back-channel. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide. Anyway, it's no newsflash that I dislike you.

The only apology I have made in a PM is to Stormin' last week for crapping up the k-zone interacting with your sorry ass. Perhaps I should go ahead and make that public, since I really owe that apology to all zoners. I've taken the liberty to go ahead and post that PM below.

And really, I do think this shitting match does in fact crap up the Zone. I should not be engaging in it. But note that Hal has an obsessive need to call me (or somebody else) out in 99% of his posts. Out of 10 posts he makes, there is maybe one that is not a personal affront on somebody. I'm not going to instigate an attack. In fact, I tried sitting back for 6 months and not biting back. Obviously "ignore" is not an option for me because I have an obsessive person that I'm dealing with.

Sprite
I'm coming backchannel to say to you I'm sorry. I really should not be engaging in this public shitting match with ****. I'll try to stop.

I was quiet since January, took a lot of jabs, and it was just building up. I guess I needed to get it out-- but it's enough now.

I'm going away for the weekend, and also leaving early for my son's pre-graduation school activities (he's graduating elementary school! ) so I'll be afk for a while. I probably need it.

Bling was taking this in the right direction and I should have supported that.

Again, sorry.
I like wine.