For Junior.....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Skibumtress
Whipping Post

For Junior.....

Post by Skibumtress »

Just before I turn in this evening since I've already turned into a pumpkin.........
Junior, this one's for you. :twisted:

:) 8) :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x 8) :? :shock: :o :barebutt: :barebutt: :banana: :ani_smiles: :mrgreen: :arrow: :P :shock: :? :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
junior
Signature Poster

Re: For Junior.....

Post by junior »

Skibumtress wrote:Just before I turn in this evening since I've already turned into a pumpkin.........

:) 8) :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x 8) :? :shock: :o :barebutt: :barebutt: :banana: :ani_smiles: :mrgreen: :arrow: :P :shock: :? :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I love you too princess. Can't wait to see you again. Sweet dreams.

B
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Skibumtress wrote:Just before I turn in this evening since I've already turned into a pumpkin.........

BOOOOOOO! Thumbs down all around.

Use of the smileys is only a crutch (as some enlightened one on this board previously stated a couple of weeks ago).

Learn to use the English langauge to express yourself. It might get you laid. You seem like you need a good plowing. My services (aka, penis) are available.

oooopps, did I just say that out loud?

I hope Jodi doesn't read this.
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:

BOOOOOOO! Thumbs down all around.

Use of the smileys is only a crutch (as some enlightened one on this board previously stated a couple of weeks ago).

Learn to use the English langauge to express yourself. It might get you laid. You seem like you need a good plowing. My services (aka, penis) are available.

oooopps, did I just say that out loud?

I hope Jodi doesn't read this.
WTF are you doing man? Not cool. Not cool at all. Do not blow the cover. We've worked long and hard, ( Mr Simmons..insert comment here), to keep this where it is. Not cool dude.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench