selling downhill skis, boots >> ladies' 7.5

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
SherryBeth
Beginner On Rentals

selling downhill skis, boots >> ladies' 7.5

Post by SherryBeth »

After many many years of totally loving skiing, I found in my older age the sport lost the thrill for me. And, I am moving to southern New Jersey. So, if anyone wants a pair of Kastle skis, (I can't find the mm length, so I measured them, they are 75 inches long), with some cool Salomon 800 bindings, and - here is the most cool part of this package - barely used 7.5 size (24.5 Euro) ladies boots, Rossignol Energy Stx, that I bought at a ski shop on Killington mountain. I will send pics if so desired, email me at serinvt@yahoo.com. Price negotiable, I just want to see them go to an owner who will use and love this stuff. I'd even throw in goggles and my navy blue ski suit if that would sweeten the deal. I'm in southern VT but travel thru Rutland now and then to visit my mom, and also travel down to Jersey often, so could deliver to lots of geographic areas, if it worked out. Oh yeah, I have several pairs of ski poles, so the buyer could have a few of those too.
The boots were custom formed to my feet, and I am not sure how that works. Would they mold to a new foot? Or, maybe a ski shop would make a new custom liner.