FS RED Hi-Fi Audio Helmet size Large

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
Crock540
Bumper

FS RED Hi-Fi Audio Helmet size Large

Post by Crock540 »

I bought this helmet from e-bay that was listed as "Brand new" the seller claimed they had only tried it on, and it was too small, and could not return it to the shope they bought it from, so they were selling it. Retail is $130, and he sold it for $120, which isn't the best deal, but it's 10 bucks less than retail, but when I got it it had scuffs, dings, and scratches on it. Nothing really major, but it had obviously been used a few times, and was not "brand new."

So anyways, the helmet ended up being too big for me, so I am reselling it. It is in lightly used condition, as I said above, some scratches and stuff.Size large (60cm) This is what the helmet looks like:

I plugged the headphones into my Ipod, and i can't believe how amazing the sounds quality is. There's a volume control on the chord, and a easy to use mute button on the outside of the earflap/speaker. It's a great helmet, i'd be using it if it wasn't too big. So i'm selling it for $100 or best offer. PM me if you're interested.
~Crock

There are things worse than death,

and I can do all of them.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

thats the helmet i have, and i love it
ImageImageImageImage