Killington Ski House Shares for $400 until 4/30/09

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Jeffe
Beginner On Rentals

Killington Ski House Shares for $400 until 4/30/09

Post by Jeffe »

Killington Shares available at the Liquid Lodge, half shares for $400 and full shares for $650 until the end of April. The house has 5 BR, 2 Ba, hot tub, washer and dryer and more. For more information try our web site, http://www.liquidlodge.com or you can reach me at laurija@yahoo.com
Last edited by Jeffe on Jan 28th, '09, 15:29, edited 3 times in total.
Hystyk28
Green Skidder

Re: Killington Ski Hose Shares for $500 until 4/30/09

Post by Hystyk28 »

Do you have a price for a couple share for both?
Jeffe
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Killington Ski Hosue Shares for $500 until 4/30/09

Post by Jeffe »

For 2 half shares on a double bed, $800. Feel free to use my e-mail, laurija@yahoo.com
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

what if a couple stayed on a single bed? would they have to pay 2 shares then?

or do you allow singles on the double bed? shouldn't it be the same price then for a couple plus utilities??
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

What the heck is a ski hose?

:lol:

Iced Tea, most houses charge per person, not per bed. It has to do with how many people benefit from having access to the house. That said, there are lots of variations on how each house is run.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Snowjob wrote:
Iced Tea, most houses charge per person, not per bed. It has to do with how many people benefit from having access to the house. That said, there are lots of variations on how each house is run.

Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Where is the logic in charging a couple, who only takes up the sleeping space of a single, double the amount?

I understand there is an extra expense due to increased water and energy consumption.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

It's really about access to the house, not so much which bed you sleep in. I think you might find some houses that would discount a couple sharing a bed, and in general every house charges per person.
Jeffe
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Jeffe »

Hystyk28 and icedtea, the cost is normaly per person but I can probably do a lower rate for 2 people on a double bed, perhaps $700 for 2 half shares. Like snowjob has mentioned, there is a lot goes into a house, the bed is only part of the equation. The idea is that everyone shares the cost of the various expenses associated with a house, like somone asked me a while back, what if I sleep on a couch or the floor? Regardless of the sleeping arrangement the house manager still has to pay for cable, internet, phone, heat, electricity, plowing, trash removal, cleaning, supplies, fire-wood as well as the rental of the house. It probably does not make sense but it all adds up!
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Re: Killington Ski House Shares for $400 until 4/30/09

Post by Snowjob »

Have you been getting any bites or interest in your newly revised rates?