Sugarbush/Mad River shares available

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
snowrider4life
Beginner On Rentals

Sugarbush/Mad River shares available

Post by snowrider4life »

Some friends and I run a ski condo in the Sugarbush/Mad River Glen area and are looking to sell the last few shares for the upcoming season. We are located at the Drummley’s condos off of German Flats Road in Warren, VT (right off the Sugarbush Access Road) on the Mad Bus Route. We are less than a mile from the lifts at Lincoln Peak (main Sugarbush ski area), less than two miles from Mt. Ellen (also part of Sugarbush) and about 6 miles from MRG. The 3 floor condo has 3-bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, galley kitchen, woodburning stove, and a good size living room.

The members consist of men and women in their early 30's to early 40's; primarily from the Boston area (but we don’t discriminate!). We have both skiers and snowboaders in the group and are friendly with a few other houses in the area full of like-minded people.

The costs have yet to be finalized but each share is under $1,600 per person. This includes: unlimited access to the house from the beginning of December through the end of April (including weekdays); utilities are additional, but are mainly covered by guest fees ($25 per night, per person). I have seen other posts that include strict "rules" about cooking, guests and scheduling of visits but essentially we have little need for a list of rules as everyone in the house is respectful and cleans up after themselves.

We would prefer full-shares inquiries, but would consider half-shares on an every-other weekend basis.

If you are interested, please contact me at hank6483@yahoo.com as soon as practical.