Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

shortski
Site Admin

Re: How much is bubba getting paid?

Post by shortski »

junior wrote:
shortski wrote:
SPORE wrote: I think you should knock on thier doors and demand answers in person. The trailer by the river and Trail Creek!
Please come knocking, make sure it's late, wear dark clothes and a ski mask, all problems could be solved.
Ironic that you nuke the Torrey posts and the Torrey thread because you fear legal implications, yet you go and threaten SPORE here with physical bodily harm and possibly death....and just for knocking on your door.
Why don't you come with him. I'm not threatening , I'm inviting you to come, just wear the costume, well we're waiting.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Ski_the_Moguls
Poster Child Poster

Post by Ski_the_Moguls »

I do not like it when Mommy and Daddy fight.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

shortski wrote:
junior wrote:
shortski wrote:
SPORE wrote: I think you should knock on thier doors and demand answers in person. The trailer by the river and Trail Creek!
Please come knocking, make sure it's late, wear dark clothes and a ski mask, all problems could be solved.
Ironic that you nuke the Torrey posts and the Torrey thread because you fear legal implications, yet you go and threaten SPORE here with physical bodily harm and possibly death....and just for knocking on your door.
Why don't you come with him. I'm not threatening , I'm inviting you to come, just wear the costume, well we're waiting.
Beer? Snacks?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

andyzee wrote:Beer? Snacks?
Well, that's what I was thinking... :D I didn't read any "threaten SPORE here with physical bodily harm and possibly death" in that statement... just looked like an invite to swing by! :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
Well, that's what I was thinking... :D I didn't read any "threaten SPORE here with physical bodily harm and possibly death" in that statement... just looked like an invite to swing by! :lol:
That's why I'm asking, I can bring some if invited.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

andyzee wrote:
ME2VTSkier wrote:
Heck yeah! How many KZer's can we stuff in there?! Gonna need a few people for the audiences role at the "Debate Table" :Toast
Last edited by ME2VTSkier on Jan 5th, '12, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
andyzee wrote:
ME2VTSkier wrote:
Heck yeah! How many AZer's can we stuff in there?! Gonna need a few people for the audiences role at the "Debate Table" :Toast
AZer's?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

junior wrote:
shortski wrote:
What are your reading? I don't see any threats in this post. Sounds like he is asking him to a party or a greet and meet. Please show me the threat and bodily harm statement. Seems you are reading way to much in SS' post. Too much kool-aide.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound

Post by ME2VTSkier »

SPORE wrote:AZer's?
Ooops! My bad! KZer's! That what I get for reading 5 pages at once!
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

At least Bubba gives you the "real" prospective because he lives there.
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

SPORE wrote:Karma's a bitch, maybe a reason why you're in a trailer?
And maybe there's a reason people think you're an a-hole.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

FREE JUNIOR ANDYZEE AND SPORE!
tt431
Post Office

Post by tt431 »

:box :box :box
ImageImageImage