Madhatter posts???

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Madhatter posts???

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Does anyone even bother to read them. I just pass right over them. The dude has way too much time on his hands and just blathers.

Maybe it's just me.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Madhatter posts???

Post by Highway Star »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:Does anyone even bother to read them. I just pass right over them. The dude has way too much time on his hands and just blathers.

Maybe it's just me.
I have him on ignore. I was hoping they could make a "fake news" forum to move his posts to, when he posts made up news stories that aren't confirmed by local sources.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:Does anyone even bother to read them. I just pass right over them. The dude has way too much time on his hands and just blathers.

Maybe it's just me.
kinda like you eh humpty dopey? by the time yer posts show up the page has turned and yer blathering falls on deaf ears... but hey at least you got el homo as a buddy now, you've earned his love, enjoy it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

I'll come back in 24 hrs to see yer timely reply.... :banana: :banana: :banana: you can fume away at the admins til then....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

awww dumpy hump, maybe ya can get el homo to post for you so you can bypass the admins? in return you could help him come up w excuses to not show up for the ski-off...better yet you could secretly sub in for him since I've never met either of ya, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between one crappy skiing pile of $hit in a penis costume from the next...you can console each other afterwards w some mutual shwetty ball slobberin'...

all spinless bags o'chit look the same to me-- out....
mach es sehr schnell

Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

Maybe it's just me.
I read all of Madhatter's post.

Unless it is red font. Or bold font. Or if he replys to his own posts. Or if he sounds disrespectful. Or sounds like a hill billy.

Ok I read a fraction of his posts. Honestly I do!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:

Maybe it's just me.
I have him on ignore. and except for the 5 pages of excuses on the ski off thread, and the numerous other posts you've responded to you've done a great job w that.. :roll: perhaps you don;t understand what ignore is? think of you skiing, no one notices, no one cares, that's ignore... think of you at the bar in your penis costume braggin' about your imaginary expert skiing skills, think of the people walking away as fast as possible, that's ignore... I was hoping they could make a "fake news" forum to move his posts to, when he posts made up news stories that aren't confirmed by local sources.
mach es sehr schnell

McGillicutty
Blue Chatterbox

Post by McGillicutty »

Maybe it's just me.
On this we agree! :like :like
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I like anyone who over winters pepper plants.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

freeski wrote:I like anyone who over winters pepper plants.
Huh? What? I have no idea what that means.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Definitely don't listen to his financial advice. Everything else is cool.

Can't say the same for some other posters.
moneygripp
Green Skidder

Post by moneygripp »

Maybe it's just me.
Classic!!
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
In one of MH's latest climate posts he said he had over wintered two pepper plants. Everyone thinks peppers are annuals, butt they're not :shock: they're perennials. So if you can get them to live through the winter instead of starting the spring with a seed you have a mature plant. It just so happens, I did the same thing for the first time last winter. Here are the two plants today. I know they would take off if I put them in the ground or a large container, butt I want to try and over winter them again.

The excitement never stops
Buddy Roo Out :!:
peppers 001.JPG
peppers 001.JPG (221.46 KiB) Viewed 541 times
Peppers 004.JPG
Peppers 004.JPG (185.33 KiB) Viewed 541 times
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
In one of MH's latest climate posts he said he had over wintered two pepper plants. Everyone thinks peppers are annuals, butt they're not :shock: they're perennials. So if you can get them to live through the winter instead of starting the spring with a seed you have a mature plant. It just so happens, I did the same thing for the first time last winter. Here are the two plants today. I know they would take off if I put them in the ground or a large container, butt I want to try and over winter them again.

The excitement never stops
Buddy Roo Out :!:
peppers 001.JPG
Peppers 004.JPG
for best late season production, start some new plants and pinch the flowers for a few months, each time you pinch it branches out and creates more "nodes" that will eventually produce fruit...let em start setting late october or so and have fresh peppers into december or later... they'll likely go dormant mid dec - mid feb then start flowering again...w organic peppers @ $7/lb during the offseason, and non organic being one of the dirty dozen its a win win... peppers also freeze well and don't need to be blanched first...
mach es sehr schnell

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Bump. Because he has diarrhea of the key board.

Take it down a notch mh. You embarrass yourself and you don't even realize it. --->tool.