Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Well this Omarosa business is embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppL6xH10Zs4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do we think Trump really didn't know Kelly fired her, or that he's just lying to avoid an uncomfortable conversation?DILLIGAF

Every day, another scandal. :banana:
yep huge... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

You don't see an issue with an unhinged white house staffer being able to sneak a recording device into the White House situation room? Because that seems like kind of a yuuuuge security breach to me.

But you know, the Donald only hires the best people, so who could possibly have seen this coming. :roll:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:You don't see an issue with an unhinged white house staffer being able to sneak a recording device into the White House situation room? Because that seems like kind of a yuuuuge security breach to me.

But you know, the Donald only hires the best people, so who could possibly have seen this coming. :roll:
Manigault-Newman may also have some legal issues to contend with, as she recorded Kelly in the situation room, which is a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), a room in which all personnel are supposed to surrender all recording, photographic and other electronic media devices.
yep trumps fault....impeach....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Trump personally hired this woman, fully knowing her history. You don't see that he is responsible for this in any way? Truly?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Trump personally hired this woman, fully knowing her history. You don't see that he is responsible for this in any way? Truly?
yep impeach him...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:You don't see an issue with an unhinged white house staffer being able to sneak a recording device into the White House situation room? Because that seems like kind of a yuuuuge security breach to me.

Manigault-Newman may also have some legal issues to contend with, as she recorded Kelly in the situation room, which is a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), a room in which all personnel are supposed to surrender all recording, photographic and other electronic media devices.
Not much of a SCIF! You sure it wasn't built by Hillary's IT guy? :lol: :lol:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Not much of a SCIF! You sure it wasn't built by Hillary's IT guy? :lol: :lol:
there is so much that is ridiculous about the fedgov ( most if not all gov I guess) all the more reason to limit it's power to that which is absolutely necessary...
mach es sehr schnell

MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

I completely don't understand how people excuse this behavior. I know, I read the posts about "decorum isn't everything," but if you defend this, I simply don't understand you as a human being.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

But...well...yeah...kids still separated from parents, so much of Puerto Rico without electricity, Omarosa is the least of our problems.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

MarieM wrote:I completely don't understand how people excuse this behavior. I know, I read the posts about "decorum isn't everything," but if you defend this, I simply don't understand you as a human being.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

But...well...yeah...kids still separated from parents, so much of Puerto Rico without electricity, Omarosa is the least of our problems.
More importantly, when you're President of the United States, the highest office in the land and arguably the most powerful person on Earth, with the responsibility for the health, welfare and safety of 300+ million people in the country, why do you hire a "crazed lowlife", who you had previously "fired" three times before, in the first place? So much for only hiring the "best people".
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Bubba wrote:[snip]why do you hire a "crazed lowlife", who you had previously "fired" three times before, in the first place? So much for only hiring the "best people".
Maybe because she has some recordings he doesn't want her to release? She used to work for Al Gore after all ... hmm ...
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Call me a nerd but I'm curious to see if Don tries to litigate the supposed non-disclosure agreement to see if it actually holds up in court. It seems to me at the very least to be a bad precedent to have public employees sign NDAs, and there's a pretty good argument that it's unconstitutional.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Kpdemello wrote:Do we think Trump really didn't know Kelly fired her, or that he's just lying to avoid an uncomfortable conversation?

Every day, another scandal. :banana:
He either didn't know (Kelly is chief of staff and has the authority), or is just trying to avoid alienating her.

Side note:

When you take a nothingburger and put cheese on it, you get a cheese sandwich.

Leftists live on cheese sandwiches.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Call me a nerd but I'm curious to see if Don tries to litigate the supposed non-disclosure agreement to see if it actually holds up in court. It seems to me at the very least to be a bad precedent to have public employees sign NDAs, and there's a pretty good argument that it's unconstitutional.
Trump campaign takes legal action against Omarosa for NDA violation

http://hermancain.com/trump-campaign-ta ... violation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OMG ANOTHER scandal!!!!! compared to obama's completely scandal free administration this is just horrible....IMPEACH!!!
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

more on the omarosa NDA

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... broken-nda" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Unfortunately, Omarosa works for the United States. Therefore, the US would be responsible for pursuing NDAs because they would be the beneficiary of such an agreement. I suspect there are some first amendment issues here as well. Unless Omarosa is revealing top secret or other classified information ... me thinks she's in the clear. However, seems clear she's in the wrong when it comes to recording in the SCIF.