Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
madhatter wrote:keep me posted on that blue wave thing....also please post updates on russia collusion, omarosa, stormy daniels, number of scoops of ice cream and what ever else is of the utmost importance to you idiots...
Sure, or you could just read like the New York Times or something.the NYT that had Hillary as a 90+% of a landslide victory? why would I do that?
no wonder yer so uninformed....

FYI the anonymous source and woodward's drivel are both opinion and hearsay...their opinions, while not nearly as imbecilic as yours, are still nothing that matters to me...

BTW did you hear that Trump's personal lawyer was indicted and is going to jail over the Stormy Daniels thing? Yeah, real news, man. That and your hero Trump lied about the whole thing! And the Russian Collusion investigation? Believe it or not, that's actually still ongoing, after like a dozen or so indictments. Stay tuned, bro, it's history in action.let me know when that great pumpkin rises there linus :roll: ...
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... tions.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

man, if only I wasn't so dumb I could be a miserable whiny sore-loser like you....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:P.S. Woodward is not an anonymous source.
so what? that makes him credible?
Actually, he's one of the most accomplished journalists of our time, so yeah, he's pretty credible.
Robert Upshur Woodward (born March 26, 1943) is an American investigative journalist. He has worked for The Washington Post since 1971 as a reporter and is now an associate editor there.[1]

While a young reporter for The Washington Post in 1972, Woodward teamed up with Carl Bernstein; the two did much of the original news reporting on the Watergate scandal. These scandals led to numerous government investigations and the eventual resignation of President Richard Nixon. The work of Woodward and Bernstein was called "maybe the single greatest reporting effort of all time" by longtime journalism figure Gene Roberts.[2]

Woodward continued to work for The Washington Post after his reporting on Watergate. He has since written 18 books on American politics, 12 of which topped best-seller lists.
:zzz :zzz :zzz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woodward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
so he's a tabloid writer? hahahah who the fvck cares? he broke a story nearly 50 years ago so his opinion today must be valid......I suppose in your demented head woodward is gonna spearhead the trump fantasy impeachment too huh? I mean he wrote about nixon and it happened so it must be about to happen again right? it's the only logical conclusion... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Bubba wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:What's amusing about him discrediting an anonymous source is virtually the entire ZH brand is built on anonymous sources.
It's easy to dismiss a single anonymous source. That's not what we have here. There have been a whole bunch of articles and former staffers who have all been saying the same thing as Woodward's book and this anonymous source.

As to the Dems shift leftward, I think that's a bad sign and not likely to help them. But as to being critical of Trump, well he's not popular right now. 43% approval rating last time I checked? I think anti-Trump sentiment is rising and likely to be helpful to Dems at this point. I could be wrong, but that's the feel of it to me. Dems shifting leftward though could be shooting themselves in the foot.
A shift left will help rather than hurt in the liberal bastions of the coastal urban areas but be deadly elsewhere, with the possible exception of Chicago. The House will be won or lost in the suburbs where Trump's unpopularity can only be offset if the Dems go too far left.
And if the Dems (God forbid) nominate Elizabeth Warren, we can save all the money we'd spend on an election. Just hand the keys to the WH to the Republican nominee.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MarieM wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:What's amusing about him discrediting an anonymous source is virtually the entire ZH brand is built on anonymous sources.
It's easy to dismiss a single anonymous source. That's not what we have here. There have been a whole bunch of articles and former staffers who have all been saying the same thing as Woodward's book and this anonymous source.

As to the Dems shift leftward, I think that's a bad sign and not likely to help them. But as to being critical of Trump, well he's not popular right now. 43% approval rating last time I checked? I think anti-Trump sentiment is rising and likely to be helpful to Dems at this point. I could be wrong, but that's the feel of it to me. Dems shifting leftward though could be shooting themselves in the foot.
A shift left will help rather than hurt in the liberal bastions of the coastal urban areas but be deadly elsewhere, with the possible exception of Chicago. The House will be won or lost in the suburbs where Trump's unpopularity can only be offset if the Dems go too far left.
And if the Dems (God forbid) nominate Elizabeth Warren, we can save all the money we'd spend on an election. Just hand the keys to the WH to the Republican nominee.It's cute that you imagine there will be a republican "nominee", hillaryous really...let me spare you the agony of suspense; its gonna be this guy:
Elizabeth Warren is seen as ‘front-runner.’ But is it too early?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm madhatter and I approve this message....hahahahha actually I'm laughing my @ss off princess liawatha the hero of the "you didnt build this" left is already being shunned by her subjects who cna already smell the "loser" on her......but wait maybe harris /booker or booker/harris can do the trick...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

madhatter wrote:FYI the anonymous source and woodward's drivel are both opinion and hearsay...their opinions, while not nearly as imbecilic as yours, are still nothing that matters to me...
You may want to look up the definition of hearsay and opinion. The anonymous source claims to be an eye witness to things he/she has seen and heard, and so his/her observations are neither hearsay nor opinion. Woodward's book, while technically hearsay, is certainly not opinion. But then again, all journalism is hearsay, technically, and so is anything written in any history book. That doesn't mean they aren't accurate and verifiable.

But then, how would you know, since you claim you never read either source?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
madhatter wrote:FYI the anonymous source and woodward's drivel are both opinion and hearsay...their opinions, while not nearly as imbecilic as yours, are still nothing that matters to me...
You may want to look up the definition of hearsay and opinion. The anonymous source claims so a source whose credibility and in fact whose mere existence can not be verified is to be considered neither hearsay or opinion buw what? pure BS? I'll go w that...sorry you got NOTHING here...to be an eye witness to things he/she has seen and heard, and so his/her observations are neither hearsay nor opinion. this is about the stupidest thing you've ever posted, well close anyway...Woodward's book, while technically hearsay, is certainly not opinion. yeah no way the editor of WaPo let any bias color his hearsay....are you really this dumb? But then again, all journalism is hearsay, technically, no it's not, but the journalism you cite almost always is...ya gotta do what they told ya...and so is anything written in any history book. That doesn't mean they aren't accurate and verifiable. :?c
hear·say
ˈhirˌsā
/Submit
noun
information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
"according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm"
synonyms: rumor, gossip, tittle-tattle, idle talk; More
LAW
the report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.
"everything they had told him would have been ruled out as hearsay"
ok I guess you are that dumb... :shock:

But then, how would you know, since you claim you never read either source?
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

The US would be in a bigger mess under Clinton than it is under Trump, historian Niall Ferguson says - CNBC
https://apple.news/AgKS2NM5nRDyaEGcQNceNWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Bubba wrote:The US would be in a bigger mess under Clinton than it is under Trump, historian Niall Ferguson says - CNBC
https://apple.news/AgKS2NM5nRDyaEGcQNceNWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
While I dont think Trump is the answer he is way better than Clinton in my book. No way in hell I would have voted for her.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

madhatter wrote:
hear·say
ˈhirˌsā
noun
information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
"according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm"
synonyms: rumor, gossip, tittle-tattle, idle talk; More
LAW
the report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

"everything they had told him would have been ruled out as hearsay"
This is the definition I was referring to. The other is merely colloquial. But why bother explaining this to you, as you won't even bother to try to understand. You will believe what you want in spite of the facts. Hell, you won't even read other sources besides your silly blogs! Good luck to you, sir. :seeya
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

daytripper wrote:While I dont think Trump is the answer he is way better than Clinton in my book. No way in hell I would have voted for her.
I did not vote for Hillary as I don't like her politics. But knowing what I know now, I'm still not sure. Would Clinton really be worse than this sh*t show? The damage here could be substantial and long-lasting.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

daytripper wrote:
Bubba wrote:The US would be in a bigger mess under Clinton than it is under Trump, historian Niall Ferguson says - CNBC
While I dont think Trump is the answer he is way better than Clinton in my book. No way in hell I would have voted for her.
Trump can only hope the Dems put forward a candidate that is disliked as much, or more, than Hillary. Otherwise, it will be tough to win.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

madhatter wrote:
I'm madhatter and I approve this message....hahahahha actually I'm laughing my @ss off princess liawatha the hero of the "you didnt build this" left is already being shunned by her subjects who cna already smell the "loser" on her......but wait maybe harris /booker or booker/harris can do the trick...
So now you read minds and assume I'm bailing on her because I "smell the 'loser' on her?" You're assumptions are interesting.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MarieM wrote:
madhatter wrote:
I'm madhatter and I approve this message....hahahahha actually I'm laughing my @ss off princess liawatha the hero of the "you didnt build this" left is already being shunned by her subjects who can already smell the "loser" on her......but wait maybe harris /booker or booker/harris can do the trick...
So now you read minds and assume I'm bailing on her because I "smell the 'loser' on her?" You're YOURassumptions are interesting.
And if the Dems (God forbid) nominate Elizabeth Warren, we can save all the money we'd spend on an election. Just hand the keys to the WH to the Republican Donald J. Trump nominee.
really? so that quote was supposed to be an endorsement? a kreskin like prediction of a win? cuz i read it as "if warren is the candidate we're gonna lose and might as well just quit now"...so if that's not what you meant, then by all means interpret from your language to english so I can correct my assumptions...Since you responded the way you did I guess you consider yourself one of her subjects... so we can agree there, ya gotta do what they tell you....

serious question are any of you leftists NOT idiots who argue for the sake of arguing, selling a pile of crap you'd never buy yourselves?
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Highway Star wrote:Image
As of this date, given the current administration, that graphic is amazingly accurate.