RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Re: RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Post by DMC »

Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:I saw Ruth Bader Ginsberg at a grocery store in D.C. yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
I doubt you're smart enough to write that...
Oh - right - you f*** stole someones words. Do you EVER have your own thoughts? Again... I doubt it.
It's obviously copy pasta you dumbass, you're NOT SUPPOSED TO QUOTE it when you repost it.

Sheesh.
I don't think you're smart enough to have your own opinion.
And you try to make think people you're smart - but - since you're stupid.. It is so transparent.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:I saw Ruth Bader Ginsberg at a grocery store in D.C. yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
Oh - right - you f*** stole someones words. Do you EVER have your own thoughts? Again... I doubt it.
It's obviously copy pasta you dumbass, you're NOT SUPPOSED TO QUOTE it when you repost it.

Sheesh.
And you try to make think people you're smart - but - since you're stupid.. It is so transparent.
Lol. Such a twit.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:

Sheesh.
Lol. Such a twit.
Hardly..
That's a word you know because it's what your moma calls you..

You're just another chest thumping - non-event...
That likes the politics of fear because you think you can look strong protecting people on your side..
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

DMC wrote:
Hardly..

That likes the politics of fear because you think you can look strong protecting people on your side..
You seem upset. You and deadheadskibunny should get together and have a pitty party.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Hardly..

You seem upset. You and deadheadskibunny should get together and have a pitty party.
That makes no sense - as usual.
I love watching you squirm - and you actually don't know why. Because all you got is memes and reposts from other equally lame ass people.
Which is f*** hilarious.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Hardly..

I love watching you squirm - and you actually don't know why. Because all you got is memes and reposts from other equally lame ass people.
Which is f*** hilarious.
Thanks for the bump, chump.

RIP RBG
RIP THE PROGRESSIVE AGENDA

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
DMC wrote:
Hardly..

Which is f*** hilarious.
Thanks for the bump, chump.

RIP RBG
RIP THE PROGRESSIVE AGENDA
RIP any chance Lowway Starf finding a life after he falls so hard from Trump going down.. And not on you which I know you'd dig because your like that with the boyz...
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

RBG: Still dead, RIP. :cry:

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Damn.

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Seriously, maybe you should stop being such a shithead.

https://abcn.ws/2Ed5ZNe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Ignore is a wonderful option for dealing with highwaystar’s noise.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

It took several more weeks than expected to finish the prep of her body double.

She hasn't actually been in court or photographed as of today:

http://time.com/5531629/justice-ruth-ba ... rt-return/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Absolutely zero proof of life so far. I demand an independent DNA and dental records review of whomever they produce.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/18/ruth-bad ... ry-cancer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock: :shock: :shock:

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Highway Star wrote:RBG: Still dead, RIP. :cry:
Wow - just like your sex life... Not counting your mom of course.. Cause that's just weird..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
Highway Star wrote:RBG: Still dead, RIP. :cry:
Wow - just like your sex life... Not counting your mom of course.. Cause that's just weird..
you still plowing that skank from the PO or did the STD's finally scare ya off....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....