Banned 2 Times for Nada

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

andyzee wrote:
Bubba wrote:Hey Andy...Nice site over there. I read through a couple of the forums and managed to stay awake the whole time,
Wish I could say the same about Bubbafest 2005 Image
If you hadn't drunk all the tequilla, maybe you would've been able to stay awake for the dancing girls.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Bubba wrote:
andyzee wrote:
Bubba wrote:Hey Andy...Nice site over there. I read through a couple of the forums and managed to stay awake the whole time,
If you hadn't drunk all the tequilla, maybe you would've been able to stay awake for the dancing girls.
Mountainman hobbling around on his crutches is hardly dancing girls. An if the damn thing wasn't so boring, I wouldn't have gone to town on the Tequila
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Bubba wrote:Hey Andy...Nice site over there. I read through a couple of the forums and managed to stay awake the whole time, even the thread where my wine stained shirt (courtesy of Andy's elbow!) became the topic of discussion. :lol:

BTW people, it's sulfites, not sulfates. Of course, if you want to drink wine with sulfates, have at it. Hemlock anyone?
Oh, and like I keep on asking HAL, what's the URL?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

Post by Dedo En Mi Chili »

My cousin Pablo just set a record. He signed onto the board with his nickname Pinche Retardo and was banned within 3 minutes.

It's a shame senor adminstratdor, but I am already a member of your board and will have to come out my shell one day soon.
la cosa que me gusta más es panochita

2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

andrew toboggan must watch his board 24-7 trying to defend the alamo from you.
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

2knees wrote:andrew toboggan must watch his board 24-7 trying to defend the alamo from you.
I am already a member there and he doesn't even know it.

SkiDick
Green Skidder

Post by SkiDick »

I don't get the board and the sub boards. Maybe someone from kaccess can do a spinoff of that board.
Atomc, do I smell a new board?
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

SkiDick wrote:I don't get the board and the sub boards. Maybe someone from kaccess can do a spinoff of that board.
I am thinking of doing a killington board in spanish. here is a link to my friend vladmir's communist killington board No subversive thoughts are allowed there.

SkiDick
Green Skidder

Post by SkiDick »

Dedo En Mi Chili wrote:
SkiDick wrote:I don't get the board and the sub boards. Maybe someone from kaccess can do a spinoff of that board.
I am thinking of doing a killington board in spanish. here is a link to my friend vladmir's communist killington board No subversive thoughts are allowed there.
Killingtonmaricones.com : el casa de companero de culu de andy zeta.
Dedo En Mi Chili
Black Carver

I think the administrador just need attention. Here is a post from his gay website that was entitled "I Banned Myself"
At KZone, I have been accused of being a Forum Nazi by some individuals. Or perhaps one individual with multiple identities, who know, who cares. Anyway, they may be right, I have gone ban crazy, yesterday I banned myself! I have this habit of surfing a bit too much in work and with having my own site up, it's hard to resist checking in and seeing what's happening. However, they do monitor this in work. So in an effort to keep my job I banned that IP from this board. Oh, by the way really just kidding about being ban crazy, I have eased up quite a bit. At first I was going a bit nuts in an effort to try and keep some trolls out, but have since eased up. So long as someone comes in and doesn't cause trouble it's fine by me.

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

The only thing that I smell are THE YANKEES.
SkiDick
Green Skidder

Post by SkiDick »

Atomic1 wrote:
The only thing that I smell are THE YANKEES.
Why are you smelling a bunch of guys? That's pretty freaky dude. I mean, if you said somehing like: hey, i was smellin marla maples shoes, I'd think you a bit wacky. But smellin dudes? C'mon.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Bubba wrote:
andyzee wrote:
Wish I could say the same about Bubbafest 2005 Image
andy,

congrats....is this your first? how many months along?

lol..
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Bubba wrote:
andyzee wrote:
Wish I could say the same about Bubbafest 2005
andy,

lol..
Now I see why you are considered the king of comedy here, pure genius. I only wish I had half your wit. :cry:

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Bubba wrote:
andyzee wrote:
Wish I could say the same about Bubbafest 2005
andy,

lol..
Now I see why you are considered the king of comedy here, pure genius. I only wish I had half your wit. :cry:
well...you obviously got the hair, don't be greedy...lol...