Middle East situation

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Re: Middle East situation

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

G-smashed wrote: May 11th, '24, 12:16 If we are truly producing more than we can use why not use the surplus to flood the market with cheap oil until OPEC is destroyed? This would be a short term solution but very satisfying. I'd love to see Saudi Arabia reduced to the desert wasteland that it used to be. We could make a colony
for the anti-American MAGA scum there.
What a true Think Tank u are. Proof again that some families are blessed with gene pools. Others?… gene spitoons .
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

G-smashed wrote: May 11th, '24, 12:16 If we are truly producing more than we can use why not use the surplus to flood the market with cheap oil until OPEC is destroyed? This would be a short term solution but very satisfying. I'd love to see Saudi Arabia reduced to the desert wasteland that it used to be. We could make a colony
for the anti-American MAGA scum there.
At the moment we are producing more than we use and exporting the rest, and it is putting a lot of pressure on OPEC. They have cut back production multiple times over the past year or so to stabilize prices. I think we'd have to produce a hell of a lot more than we currently do to really kill them, though. Again, best way to kill them is to figure out a better way than fossil fuels - then they'd be f*cked.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Curious what people think of the ICC arrest warrant for Netanyahu? My semi-uninformed gut reaction is that it's a mistake, for as much as I might not like Netanyahu's policies, he seems to be acting in his country's self-defense. I think it actually makes the ICC look bad.