Killington made a serious F&#K up on 365 pass billing.

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Re: Killington made a serious F&#K up on 365 pass billing.

Post by ANGUS »

RustyK wrote:RustyK fully re funded today.
Nice work Sir! I'm still waiting patiently for all of mine. It will come I'm told.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ANGUS wrote:
RustyK wrote:RustyK fully re funded today.
Nice work Sir! I'm still waiting patiently for all of mine. It will come I'm told.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

All cleaned up.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Awesome news and letter. I wanted to pay in full from the get go. Nice job cleaning this up Mike.

Greetings,

I can't thank you enough for your patience while we continue to work through the Beast 365 All-Seasons Pass billing issue we experienced at the beginning of the month. I never could have imagined the process would take so long - I know that I can't begin to understand your frustration. I’ve heard from many who have seen the credits finally post to their account but if you have not been fully refunded please email beast365@killington.com or call 800-621-6867.

Our team has been working diligently in preparation of the next round of charges and we're ready to process this payment without issue. I am confident in our ability to process August's charges without incident as a result of the configuration changes we've made.

A number of you had inquired about paying in full right from the start and even more since our billing error. So we will now offer this option. Beast 365 Passes can now be paid in full for the remaining 10 payments. To give you more time to consider this option the August charge has been re-scheduled to occur on Monday, August 13 instead of Wednesday, August 1. We will not have a cutoff for paying in full so if you can't do so before August 13th we'll be prepared to allow you to pay the remainder of the required payments any time before May 1, 2019. We will also have a pay-in-full option this spring when 2019/20 passes go on sale.

If you wish to continue paying monthly, no action is required on your behalf - you'll be charged your next monthly payment on August 13 and then on the first of every month moving forward. These charges will continue indefinitely until you opt out of the Beast 365 All-Seasons Pass.

If you choose to pay in full, please email your request to beast365@killington.com or call 800-621-6867 and our team will reach out to you to confirm and process the remaining payments for you which will be charged to your card within 72 hours of your request. If you go this route, your pass will not automatically renew in the spring and you’ll need to either purchase a 2019/20 Beast 365 All-Seasons Pass when they go on sale or sign up for monthly recurring payments again.

I hope you've had a chance to experience all that the Beast 365 All-Seasons pass offers, whether it's on the golf course, in the bike park or at the adventure center. It’s been a great summer so far and I'm looking forward to an even better winter with millions of dollars in improvements set to be unveiled for 2018/19.

Best Regards,

Mike Solimano
President & General Manager
msolimano@killington.com
802-422-6203
Where is Happy Hour ?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

RustyK wrote:Awesome news and letter. I wanted to pay in full from the get go. Nice job cleaning this up Mike.

Greetings,

I can't thank you enough for your patience while we continue to work through the Beast 365 All-Seasons Pass billing issue we experienced at the beginning of the month. I never could have imagined the process would take so long - I know that I can't begin to understand your frustration. I’ve heard from many who have seen the credits finally post to their account but if you have not been fully refunded please email beast365@killington.com or call 800-621-6867.

Our team has been working diligently in preparation of the next round of charges and we're ready to process this payment without issue. I am confident in our ability to process August's charges without incident as a result of the configuration changes we've made.

A number of you had inquired about paying in full right from the start and even more since our billing error. So we will now offer this option. Beast 365 Passes can now be paid in full for the remaining 10 payments. To give you more time to consider this option the August charge has been re-scheduled to occur on Monday, August 13 instead of Wednesday, August 1. We will not have a cutoff for paying in full so if you can't do so before August 13th we'll be prepared to allow you to pay the remainder of the required payments any time before May 1, 2019. We will also have a pay-in-full option this spring when 2019/20 passes go on sale.

If you wish to continue paying monthly, no action is required on your behalf - you'll be charged your next monthly payment on August 13 and then on the first of every month moving forward. These charges will continue indefinitely until you opt out of the Beast 365 All-Seasons Pass.

If you choose to pay in full, please email your request to beast365@killington.com or call 800-621-6867 and our team will reach out to you to confirm and process the remaining payments for you which will be charged to your card within 72 hours of your request. If you go this route, your pass will not automatically renew in the spring and you’ll need to either purchase a 2019/20 Beast 365 All-Seasons Pass when they go on sale or sign up for monthly recurring payments again.

I hope you've had a chance to experience all that the Beast 365 All-Seasons pass offers, whether it's on the golf course, in the bike park or at the adventure center. It’s been a great summer so far and I'm looking forward to an even better winter with millions of dollars in improvements set to be unveiled for 2018/19.

Best Regards,

Mike Solimano
msolimano@killington.com
802-422-6203
Wonder if they are not fully confident that the bug has actually been fixed.

As far as congratulating them on cleaning it up, they should have obviously tested the program more so it didn't happen at all.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

RustyK wrote:Awesome news and letter. I wanted to pay in full from the get go. Nice job cleaning this up Mike.

Greetings,

Best Regards,

Mike Solimano
msolimano@killington.com
802-422-6203
They have no idea what they are doing.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters