Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: NSR, Dentist Kills Lion

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:2013 expenditure per person for healthcare

Japan: $3966

USA: $9146

Yup. Our system makes far more fiscal sense.
Japan does not have to provide so called health care (income redistribution) to the 50 million legal and illegal aliens in this country that have arrived here since the 1964 immigration act, almost all of them not paying anything for health care. The are getting paid to vote for democrats. That's what your so called health care is about in this country, has nothing to with health; just votes for democrats.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
Bubba wrote:
RENO wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:Does anyone even read this sh it from these blowhards? I just keep scrolling through until the end, waiting to be entertained. Bunch of jackasses with too much time on their hands.

Be more funny.
This thread went down the toilet a longgggg time ago! :dislike :dislike :dislike :dislike :dislike :dislike I just scrolled to the end and I'm wondering what US vs Japan health costs have to do with killing a lion in Africa? :lol:
About the same thing as seatbelt laws that were debated earlier in this thread.
Is the lesson to be learned that if the lion had been wearing his seatbelt and had healthcare he could have avoided the dentist.
Finally something funny.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:Does anyone even read this sh it from these blowhards? I just keep scrolling through until the end, waiting to be entertained. Bunch of jackasses with too much time on their hands.

Be more funny.
This thread went down the toilet a longgggg time ago! :dislike :dislike :dislike :dislike :dislike :dislike I just scrolled to the end and I'm wondering what US vs Japan health costs have to do with killing a lion in Africa? :lol:
ummmm, it's not wintah? there's NOTHING going on at KZone, so its "guess the ski area" or NSR lions, trannys and japan...
Do you ever shut up? You embarrass yourself in so many ways and don't even realize it. You seem smart, butt you are so dumb. Back away from the keyboard butt nugget.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I would also like know how many tax dollars in Japan go to companies that sell body parts?
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

I would also like know how many tax dollars in Japan go to companies that sell body parts?

Yeah and while you're looking that one up, can you tell us how many annual firearm-related homicides occur in Japan? Or whether lions over there are required to wear a seat belt?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Coydog wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Yeah and while you're looking that one up, can you tell us how many annual firearm-related homicides occur in Japan? Or whether lions over there are required to wear a seat belt?
How many illegal aliens that have been deported time and time again re-enter Japan to live in sanctuary cites so they can murder Japanese citizens, guess we should look that one up too.