Re: Start the Impeachment process

Post by DMC »

tin foil hats...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:tin foil hats...
mercury brain... so van jones, obama and STORM aren't real? The goals of STORM,(Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a group explicitly committed to revolutionary Marxist politics.) written by van jones who was appointed by obama to be the green jobs ( read: money funnel) czar, aren't to create social unrest?

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see...

http://www.slideshare.net/tradeequity/storm-summation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://web.archive.org/web/200707190205 ... mation.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tell me all about the tinfoil hat thing after you read that. Jones wrote it himself.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC wrote:tin foil hats...
More wheels off the bus. Better pull your head out,DMC. at least far enough to clear your eyes.....otherwise you'll be the last one supporting Obama and you'll get left holding the shitty end of the stick. This is my good deed for today...trying to help the "head" Obamacon.

From John Stewart:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-m ... o-darkness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

This guy makes many good points very fast and he manages it all without a Teleprompter.

http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/vide ... B2OQQ.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

When Carl Bernstein (Watergate Washington Post, Woodward and Bernstein fame) has said that what obama has done and is doing is was way worse than what Nixon did, you can only hope that the press finally turns on the serial criminal that is obama and his advisors.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

As the IRS lies find their way back to higher ups in Washington it won't be long before the truth comes out. Meanwhile now we can thank Mr. Obama for negative race relations to add to all the other negatives that surround this Administration.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/ ... =obnetwork" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

While there is no evidence of a direct link from the White House to the IRS ordering such activity, I have to wholeheartedly agree with the following paragraph:
One grows weary of stating the obvious, but if President Bush had declared a specific category of citizen groups a “threat to democracy” potentially run by “political operatives” or “foreign-controlled,” and the IRS launched an unprecedented campaign of targeting and intrusive questioning, the mainstream media would have been relentless not only in its independent investigations but in its calls for accountability – at the highest levels.
Further investigation is clearly warranted. Shouldn't we be seeing calls for a Special Select Committee or something like that?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
While there is no evidence of a direct link from the White House to the IRS ordering such activity, I have to wholeheartedly agree with the following paragraph:
One grows weary of stating the obvious, but if President Bush had declared a specific category of citizen groups a “threat to democracy” potentially run by “political operatives” or “foreign-controlled,” and the IRS launched an unprecedented campaign of targeting and intrusive questioning, the mainstream media would have been relentless not only in its independent investigations but in its calls for accountability – at the highest levels.
Further investigation is clearly warranted. Shouldn't we be seeing calls for a Special Select Committee or something like that?
not in a near banana republic where the majority are lofo/nofo's so blindly committed to "their side" and easily manipulated... As I've said before obama could take $hit on the statue of liberty and wipe his @ss with the flag and libs would bend over backwards to tell us how it was not only good, but necessary... Seriously, there were numerous red flags, and despite them, by whatever means, or combination of means, this @sshat ended up back in office. There is absolutely nothing that can tarnish dear leader in the eyes of his adoring minions, and no ends they won;t go to in defense of him, until dear leader runs out of other people's money, by then the sand will be so thoroughly dispersed in the Vaseline that nothing but a complete meltdown and filtering of contaminates will render it clean...

Prototype of newly rendered, sand free vaseline...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

With the list of lies and scandals surrounding Obama what is taking so long to get rid of the worst president in the history of United States ?
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

One gang is surrounding their leader preventing the other gang from doing anything. Its like two warring mob groups minus the assassinations. I'm sick of both parties.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote:With the list of lies and scandals surrounding Obama what is taking so long to get rid of the worst president in the history of United States ?
If you believe he's the worst in history, you need to study history.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I do find some enjoyment watching Obama struggle with Iraq. He's still "considering options", meanwhile Iran is committing troops. Obama seems to take the lead from behind approach.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:With the list of lies and scandals surrounding Obama what is taking so long to get rid of the worst president in the history of United States ?
If you believe he's the worst in history, you need to study history.
It will be interesting to see 20 years from now how Dubya or Obama rank as presidents. I think both will be near the bottom though for quite different reasons. The Republicans had control of the house in the 112th & 113th congress will surely have control in the 114th. In the last 4 years of the Obama presidency, he has been stunningly ineffective and there is no reason to believe he will be any more effective in the next 2 1/2 years. The 112th Congress only had 284 bills passed into law. The 113th is on track to pass even fewer. With Tea Baggers ousting party elite incumbent Republicans in primaries, the 114th projects to be even less likely to do much of anything.

So in Dubya vs Obama, you have "almost bankrupted the country via two useless wars while cutting taxes, increasing spending, and creating an enormous structural deficit" vs "2 years of recovering the crashed economy in a somewhat effective way followed by 6 years of completely ineffective"
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I do find some enjoyment watching Obama struggle with Iraq. He's still "considering options", meanwhile Iran is committing troops. Obama seems to take the lead from behind approach.
You want to see him commit troops, i.e. go back to war in Iraq?

I'm sure there's an army recruitment office right around the corner. You can sign on up if you think it's what needs to be done.