NSR, Dentist Kills Lion

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

spanky
Site Admin

Re: NSR, Dentist Kills Lion

Post by spanky »

The only sport hunting I'm a fan of is deer hunting. Those damn things are vermin and way over-populated.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Highway Star wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Well, dentists are attacked all the time, so maybe the lion attacked him first?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dentist ... art=0&sa=N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.google.com/search?safe=acti ... 1USMYrwFDw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. Jeff, you're dentist. Have you every been attacked by a lion? If not, you better watch out. They're mountain lions being spotted in the northeast these days.

A concerned Humpty, out.
Cougars have been known to attack dentists in the Killington area.
Wow - that was actually funny

Cougars at K attack anything that they think can pick up a bar tab and dinner at Jurassic Park.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

spanky wrote:The only sport hunting I'm a fan of is deer hunting. Those damn things are vermin and way over-populated.
I've claimed 3, one over the hood and damn near totaled the car. Missed one in RI once in an RX7. Damn thing couldn't get traction on the road surface while i was on the brakes. Actually sh*t on my hood but never got hit. We are seeing more and more deer, black bear and possible lion sightings in Eastern CT.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Planned Parenthood selling baby parts is perfectly fine though.

Liberal assholes.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

steamboat1 wrote:Planned Parenthood selling baby parts is perfectly fine though.

Liberal assholes.
Abortion should always be legal and regulated by the government. Getting body parts for science is like making sausage; you know it exists, but you don't want to see it. However, not being able to profit by selling aborted fetuses is a good law and the Planned Parent folks don't appear to be following the law.

Dentist in hiding. He will be a fugitive from justice soon.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

hillbangin wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Well, dentists are attacked all the time, so maybe the lion attacked him first?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dentist ... art=0&sa=N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.google.com/search?safe=acti ... 1USMYrwFDw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. Jeff, you're dentist. Have you every been attacked by a lion? If not, you better watch out. They're mountain lions being spotted in the northeast these days.

A concerned Humpty, out.

Cougars at K attack anything that they think can pick up a bar tab and dinner at Jurassic Park.
Come on. Homostar took a swing at a big fat whifflle ball lobbed at a big fat bat that five year olds use to make that joke. My two deceased grandmothers are funnier than that.

Sponge Bob Square Pants, out.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

steamboat1 wrote:Planned Parenthood selling baby parts is perfectly fine though.

Liberal assholes.
Ok this I don't get. What the hell does shooting lions have to do with selling aborted fetus parts? Where did this connection come from? Are liberals mounting fetus heads above the fireplace? Are conservatives giving birth to lions? What gives here? I don't get it. Why is anyone even talking about these 2 very different news stories in the same sentence.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

freeski wrote:

Liberal assholes.
Abortion should always be legal and regulated by the government. Getting body parts for science is like making sausage; you know it exists, but you don't want to see it. However, not being able to profit by selling aborted fetuses is a good law and the Planned Parent folks don't appear to be following the law.

They don't profit from it. The video clearly shows that they are just trying to cover their costs. Fiscal conservatism if you ask me. I figure the conservatives would be more pissed off if taxes paid for it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Woodsrider wrote:
freeski wrote:

Liberal assholes.

They don't profit from it. The video clearly shows that they are just trying to cover their costs. Fiscal conservatism if you ask me. I figure the conservatives would be more pissed off if taxes paid for it.
the video very clearly shows WHAT? it shows negotiations over price and specifically states they want to make sure they are not caught selling parts across states...see the post in the political forum for details on that...

the issue steamboat brought up is that the "lion" story has gotten twice the press of the PP story and liberals are outraged over the lion story but SILENT on PP, in the media and elsewhere...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

madhatter wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:
freeski wrote:

Liberal assholes.

the video very clearly shows WHAT? it shows negotiations over price and specifically states they want to make sure they are not caught selling parts across states...see the post in the political forum for details on that...

the issue steamboat brought up is that the "lion" story has gotten twice the press of the PP story and liberals are outraged over the lion story but SILENT on PP, in the media and elsewhere...
Got it. Thank you for clearing that up. So they have nothing to do with one another all. One just happens to be stealing the spot light from the other and that is pissing off the right. That worked out well for the liberals. I'll bet they set that up. Right? They knew this disgusting, horrid video was coming out so they said, let's go bait shoot and torture a beautiful lion that everyone loves to defer attention away from planned parenthood. Brilliant those liberals. No one would suspect them of a conspiracy. Right, only the right shoots and tortures things right? f*** brilliant those liberals? Sneaky bastards!
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:
freeski wrote:

Liberal assholes.

Got it. Thank you for clearing that up. So they have nothing to do with one another all. One just happens to be stealing the spot light from the other and that is pissing off the right. That worked out well for the liberals. I'll bet they set that up. Right? They knew this disgusting, horrid video was coming out so they said, let's go bait shoot and torture a beautiful lion that everyone loves to defer attention away from planned parenthood. Brilliant those liberals. No one would suspect them of a conspiracy. Right, only the right shoots and tortures things right? f*** brilliant those liberals? Sneaky bastards!

There goes another thread with you two.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
hillbangin wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

A concerned Humpty, out.

Come on. Homostar took a swing at a big fat whifflle ball lobbed at a big fat bat that five year olds use to make that joke. My two deceased grandmothers are funnier than that.

Sponge Bob Square Pants, out.
Agreed Humpt - butt you have to agree - it was out of character for him -

I'm sure he know's NOTHING about Killington Cougars. Maybe he's familiar with the Killington Mountain Lioness

lioness
A woman older than 60 who stalks men much younger than herself in order to quell a post-menopausal sexual arousal. A lioness is older than the puma, cougar, and jaguar.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

daytripper wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:
freeski wrote: Abortion should always be legal and regulated by the government. Getting body parts for science is like making sausage; you know it exists, but you don't want to see it. However, not being able to profit by selling aborted fetuses is a good law and the Planned Parent folks don't appear to be following the law.

good grief, the lion was killed a month ago... if you can;t understand that there is a concerted effort to control the narrative you can;t understand much of anything...we see it all the time, so yeah conservatives ( and other thinking people) are pissed off that the media buries that which doesn't serve their needs and what better way than w a tear jerker story esp one that riles up the anti gun crowd...

same thing w any number of stories the left doesn;t care to acknowledge... it's why we've heard about michael brown for over a year now but barely a mention of kate steinle comparatively...

and of course you conveniently ignore the fact that they ( PP) are caught on tape negotiating price and talking about circumventing the law to do so... meanwhile every leftwing loon on FB is whining about the lion...while the WH calls the PP vids " fraudulent"...

personally abortions don;t bother me one bit, in fact I;d like them to be " on demand" i.e. I get to demand and the person must comply, and late term? up til the 217th month sounds about right? seriously though, not opposed to abortion, not opposed to big game hunting,but both need to be done in accordance w the law...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

hillbangin wrote:
I'm sure he know's NOTHING about Killington Cougars. Maybe he's familiar with the Killington Mountain Lioness

lioness
A woman older than 60 who stalks men much younger than herself in order to quell a post-menopausal sexual arousal. A lioness is older than the puma, cougar, and jaguar.
Also known as a Turkey Vulture
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ey+Vulture

A cougar past her prime, still on the hunt, but unable to bring down faster and wilier prey like the cubs she hunted during her prime. The turkey vulture is more reliant on incapacitated prey, akin to carrion, to feed her hunger for meat.
Are you kidding? She is twenty years past cougar, she's a turkey vulture.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

madhatter wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Woodsrider wrote: They don't profit from it. The video clearly shows that they are just trying to cover their costs. Fiscal conservatism if you ask me. I figure the conservatives would be more pissed off if taxes paid for it.

good grief, the lion was killed a month ago... if you can;t understand that there is a concerted effort to control the narrative you can;t understand much of anything...we see it all the time, so yeah conservatives ( and other thinking people) are pissed off that the media buries that which doesn't serve their needs and what better way than w a tear jerker story esp one that riles up the anti gun crowd...

same thing w any number of stories the left doesn;t care to acknowledge... it's why we've heard about michael brown for over a year now but barely a mention of kate steinle comparatively...

and of course you conveniently ignore the fact that they ( PP) are caught on tape negotiating price and talking about circumventing the law to do so... meanwhile every leftwing loon on FB is whining about the lion...while the WH calls the PP vids " fraudulent"...

personally abortions don;t bother me one bit, in fact I;d like them to be " on demand" i.e. I get to demand and the person must comply, and late term? up til the 217th month sounds about right? seriously though, not opposed to abortion, not opposed to big game hunting,but both need to be done in accordance w the law...
Ok. Well done MH. We are in agreement. Totally fair argument. I can't make of fun of you on this so let move on. Nothing more to see here.

You know if we keep agreeing with each other I am going to need to come up with an alter ego to make fun of for my summer time entertainment.

So r we riding Sunday? I was just screwing with you btw. My bikes not blue.it's red.