Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: The 1st female President of the U.S. will be Indian heri

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:I vote for who I think will best lead the country and get bipartisan support. In this case that would be Haley.

You clearly prefer immature Jerry Springer show politics. And for you, everything is also us vs them. Blue vs red. Total partisanship. says the guy who supports the party that votes lockstep on EVERYTHING...

Give me a leader who brings people together regardless of party. I'm voting Sununu in my home state for that very reason.
I think you live in NH district one? Please vote for Eddie Edwards then, he will help bring us together. Pappas will be a Pelosi puppet and vote the way she tells him to.
DHS is the most full of sh!t left wing hack ever...sorry DHS democrat policies are garbage...their platform is garbage their identity politics are garbage...all you want is a leader who bring people together???BULLSH!T you wanted to wipe republicans out when you thought you had a shot at it...now that it looks like the D's are about to get wiped out you want bipartisanship and kumbaya...GFYS...with a cactus...twice...
Thus he's voting for Republican Sununu .....why?
who gives a fvck....you don't think I actually care do you? or believe a word he says...democrats need to go the way of the whigs and tories...the sooner the better... :seeya
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:I vote for who I think will best lead the country and get bipartisan support. In this case that would be Haley.

You clearly prefer immature Jerry Springer show politics. And for you, everything is also us vs them. Blue vs red. Total partisanship.

Give me a leader who brings people together regardless of party. I'm voting Sununu in my home state for that very reason.
D's will never accept ANY R .
And yet when presented with quality R candidates, heavily democratic Massachusetts routinely elects Republican governors..... and Baker appears to be on his way to another landslide victory.
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
madhatter wrote:

You clearly prefer immature Jerry Springer show politics. And for you, everything is also us vs them. Blue vs red. Total partisanship.

D's will never accept ANY R .
And yet when presented with quality R candidates, heavily democratic Massachusetts routinely elects Republican governors..... and Baker appears to be on his way to another landslide victory.
:zzz take a look at yer lockstep house and senate...and your propagandist media...and the perpetual whining about anything and everything 24/7/365.... the offer of partisanship from the left rings hollow...thank hopey dope for his "we won" and "go sit in the back" comments...they won't be forgotten or forgiven...the D's fail to gain the house and the boots will be firmly applied to the neck of the democrat party...and they won't be coming off until their last breath has been expended...you reap what you sow...exponentially...enjoy...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

You clearly prefer immature Jerry Springer show politics. And for you, everything is also us vs them. Blue vs red. Total partisanship. says the guy who supports the party that votes lockstep on EVERYTHING...

I think you live in NH district one? Please vote for Eddie Edwards then, he will help bring us together. Pappas will be a Pelosi puppet and vote the way she tells him to.
DHS is the most full of sh!t left wing hack ever...sorry DHS democrat policies are garbage...their platform is garbage their identity politics are garbage...all you want is a leader who bring people together???BULLSH!T you wanted to wipe republicans out when you thought you had a shot at it...now that it looks like the D's are about to get wiped out you want bipartisanship and kumbaya...GFYS...with a cactus...twice...
Thus he's voting for Republican Sununu .....why?
who gives a fvck....you don't think I actually care do you? or believe a word he says...democrats need to go the way of the whigs and tories...the sooner the better... :seeya
So it's you who wants to divide and conquer and has no interest in bringing people together?

Yes, voting for Sununu. Republican. I'd have voted for Kasich last election cycle as well.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote: So it's you who wants to divide and conquer and has no interest in bringing people together?

Yes, voting for Sununu. Republican. I'd have voted for Kasich last election cycle as well.
who cares who you would have voted for....he wasn't on the ballot... the left spent the last 18 years relentlessly attacking bush, ramming their agenda during the obama years and attacking trump since before he took office...they overplayed their hand and it cost them dearly...now that they are powerless in every branch, defeated in the courts and certain to lose more seats in the senate you are suddenly interested in bringing people together? if that's what you want you can either join us or fvck off...

like I said you reap what you sow...enjoy your harvest...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:I can't wait to vote for the 1st female president of the U.S.A. in 2024. Best of all, she's of Indian heritage.

From last night:

“I get it, you wanted an Indian woman, but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test,” Haley joked during her monologue. “Actually, when the president found out that I was Indian-American, he asked me if I was from the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren."

Haley’s parents emigrated to the United States from Punjab, India

She was absolutely fantastic last night. How proud all of America will be when she's elected the first female President of the U.S.A on 2020?
Haley has the good instincts to leave the Gumpster fire before getting burned. And like other Gump bailers, she managed to torch him pretty good on her way out:
Nikki Haley wrote: "In our toxic political environment, I’ve heard some people in both parties describe their opponents as enemies or evil. In America, our political opponents are not evil. In South Sudan, where rape is routinely used as a weapon of war — that is evil. In Syria, where the dictator uses chemical weapons to murder innocent children — that is evil. In North Korea, where American student Otto Warmbier was tortured to death — that was evil.

In the last two years, I’ve seen true evil. We have some serious political differences here at home. But our opponents are not evil. They’re just our opponents."
Yes, love to see her run in 2020, but she’s not a wealthy white male and so could never make it out of the GOP presidential primary. But if she did run in 2020, how long would it take before Gump and his supporters started calling her "Gandhi"?
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Republicans worked every bit as hard opposing Obama policies as Democrats did Bush and now Trump.

When there has been moderate Republicans to vote for who work on bipartisan solutions, I have and will continue to vote for them. When I lived in VT, Jim Jeffords got my vote both as a Republican and Independent. I voted for Jim Douglas. In Maine I voted for Olympia Snowe.

People like you are the true problem in this country. Unwilling and incapable of accepting views other than your own for the good of the country. Pathetic
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Republicans worked every bit as hard opposing Obama policies as Democrats did Bush and now Trump.

When there has been moderate Republicans to vote for who work on bipartisan solutions, I have and will continue to vote for them. When I lived in VT, Jim Jeffords got my vote both as a Republican and Independent. I voted for Jim Douglas. In Maine I voted for Olympia Snowe.

People like you are the true problem in this country. Unwilling and incapable of accepting views other than your own for the good of the country. Pathetic
says the guy who opposes trump w every fiber of his miserable being...no one cares who you voted for...democrats have offered nothing since the last election...not interested in their identity politics, open borders, guaranteed income, 1% GDP, IRS targeting, antifa, BLM, occupy whatever, ridiculous gun laws, anything clinton, abolition of the electoral college ( now that the magic blue wall has crumbled none of it....if you wanted bipartisanship you had your chance in 2008...the democrat party chose to go for permanent one party rule....and lost 1000+ seats both houses of congress, the oval office the supreme court and the lower courts ( the ninth is about to get a nice does of in yer face too) and now they are campaigning on absolute obstruction and negating the last election if they win the house...yeah they want bipartisanship and bringing people together the same way you do....

and now democrats can take their place UNDER the bus...try not to get any of your scum on the tires huh...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

boston_e wrote:And yet when presented with quality R candidates, heavily democratic Massachusetts routinely elects Republican governors..... and Baker appears to be on his way to another landslide victory.
Would love to see a Baker presidential run, but not sure he could win the primary over the crazy wing nut candidates the Republican party seems to favor lately.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Baker is smart enough to know where to draw the line :like

Haley should turn independent and mount a challenge.
She would enjoy wide ranging support.
She'd have no problem beating Pence.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Kpdemello wrote:
boston_e wrote:And yet when presented with quality R candidates, heavily democratic Massachusetts routinely elects Republican governors..... and Baker appears to be on his way to another landslide victory.
Would love to see a Baker presidential run, but not sure he could win the primary over the crazy wing nut candidates the Republican party seems to favor lately.
I’d love to see it too, but he would have to move way to the right on social issues to satisfy the Christian conservatives that all but dominate today’s Republican Party.
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
I’d love to see it too, but he would have to move way to the right on social issues to satisfy the Christian conservatives that all but dominate today’s Republican Party.
that's pretty funny...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Could happen, but I'm not holding my breath.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters