saturday 6/4 final report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MadPatSki
Green Skidder

Re: saturday 6/4 final report

Post by MadPatSki »

Mister Moose wrote: Jun 4th, '22, 20:58 Madpatski has quite the running accomplishment, something like 204 consecutive months on skis. He's from Ottawa, and goes to Alberta to catch July - September.
Saturday was month 201.
Actually Alberta was for July-Sept months when the borders were closed. Previous June/July have been done on Mount Washington, California, PNW, St-Sauveur, Killington... and one June driving up the Open toll road at Stowe and skiing leftover snow on Nosedive.

Nice meeting with Mister Moose. Hope you aren't related to moose in Maine that jumped in front of my car in early December 2017. RIP Sentra, but the moose just rollover the hood/slide of the car and ran away.

Still sorting some pictures, I posted a few on IG (madpatski of course). Have a great summer everyone.
Ski Mad World
A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
buckethead
Slalom Racer

Post by buckethead »

https://snowbrains.com/killington-resor ... 06-145951/

some gutsy and fantastic skiing there.
and captures nicely just how long a continuous run ops made possible - from what looked pretty hopeless to those of us watching the cam all week.
Skivt2
Bumper

Post by Skivt2 »

buckethead wrote: Jun 7th, '22, 09:42 https://snowbrains.com/killington-resor ... 06-145951/

some gutsy and fantastic skiing there.
and captures nicely just how long a continuous run ops made possible - from what looked pretty hopeless to those of us watching the cam all week.
If by gutsy you mean skiing super close to people in narrow choke points and straight lining dirt right past people walking then yeah. That’s not what I would call it.