voted
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Vote for Killington

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:voted
Just once ?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Voting is over, Killington lost by about 900 votes. Some serious cheating going on.....I voted about 500+ times using a macro and adblocker disabling most of the junk loading on the page....on two computers. Was just enough to keep up with who was spamming the sugarloaf votes, but not enough to gain any ground on them. :violin :beat
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:Voting is over, Killington lost by about 900 votes. Some serious cheating going on.....I voted about 500+ times using a macro and adblocker disabling most of the junk loading on the page....on two computers. Was just enough to keep up with who was spamming the sugarloaf votes, but not enough to gain any ground on them. :violin :beat
Next time use Fiddler. You can capture HTTP traffic and then replay it in a loop. The sky's the limit.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Voting is over, Killington lost by about 900 votes. Some serious cheating going on.....I voted about 500+ times using a macro and adblocker disabling most of the junk loading on the page....on two computers. Was just enough to keep up with who was spamming the sugarloaf votes, but not enough to gain any ground on them. :violin :beat
Next time use Fiddler. You can capture HTTP traffic and then replay it in a loop. The sky's the limit.
Probably way over my head, but I'll take a look at it. Thanks!!!

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

HS, throughout this campaign seems you too PLEASURE posting that K was losing. If K is so bad, why the F*** are you here? If you have to post, at least support the hill and people that love it.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Dr. NO wrote:HS, throughout this campaign seems you too PLEASURE posting that K was losing.
Errr, no? I voted for Killington 500+ times and spent several hours at it.

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Highway Star wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:HS, throughout this campaign seems you too PLEASURE posting that K was losing.
Errr, no? I voted for Killington 500+ times and spent several hours at it.
Yup you did mention that before.

Guess we both did.

Next time will use Fiddler.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

These "vote off's" are meaningless unless they use filter software to prevent spamming. Killington should have won this hands down.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dickc wrote:These "vote off's" are meaningless unless they use filter software to prevent spamming. Killington should have won this hands down.
Not sure what "filtering" SW you mean, with all the stuff that's around today it's near impossible to stop someone who wants to cast a ton of votes.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Dickc wrote:These "vote off's" are meaningless unless they use filter software to prevent spamming. Killington should have won this hands down.
Not sure what "filtering" SW you mean, with all the stuff that's around today it's near impossible to stop someone who wants to cast a ton of votes.
Like many social media, provide a valid e-mail address to register before you can post or vote on that site. Yeah, some spam experts will find a way around it but if you have to have an e-mail address that requires a response pretty difficult to spam the vote.
500 votes in one day with required DIFFERENT contacts? Good Luck with that.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Like many social media, provide a valid e-mail address to register before you can post or vote on that site. Yeah, some spam experts will find a way around it but if you have to have an e-mail address that requires a response pretty difficult to spam the vote.
500 votes in one day with required DIFFERENT contacts? Good Luck with that.
If you had to supply and then go thru the process of verifying your email address before you could vote, I'd bet very few would even bother.