madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: NSR, Dentist Kills Lion

Post by madhatter »

Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote: Got it. Thank you for clearing that up. So they have nothing to do with one another all. One just happens to be stealing the spot light from the other and that is pissing off the right. That worked out well for the liberals. I'll bet they set that up. Right? They knew this disgusting, horrid video was coming out so they said, let's go bait shoot and torture a beautiful lion that everyone loves to defer attention away from planned parenthood. Brilliant those liberals. No one would suspect them of a conspiracy. Right, only the right shoots and tortures things right? f*** brilliant those liberals? Sneaky bastards!

There goes another thread with you two.
good grief, the lion was killed a month ago... if you can;t understand that there is a concerted effort to control the narrative you can;t understand much of anything...we see it all the time, so yeah conservatives ( and other thinking people) are pissed off that the media buries that which doesn't serve their needs and what better way than w a tear jerker story esp one that riles up the anti gun crowd...

same thing w any number of stories the left doesn;t care to acknowledge... it's why we've heard about michael brown for over a year now but barely a mention of kate steinle comparatively...

and of course you conveniently ignore the fact that they ( PP) are caught on tape negotiating price and talking about circumventing the law to do so... meanwhile every leftwing loon on FB is whining about the lion...while the WH calls the PP vids " fraudulent"...

personally abortions don;t bother me one bit, in fact I;d like them to be " on demand" i.e. I get to demand and the person must comply, and late term? up til the 217th month sounds about right? seriously though, not opposed to abortion, not opposed to big game hunting,but both need to be done in accordance w the law...
Ok. Well done MH. We are in agreement. Totally fair argument. I can't make of fun of you on this so let move on. Nothing more to see here.

You know if we keep agreeing with each other I am going to need to come up with an alter ego to make fun of for my summer time entertainment.

So r we riding Sunday? I was just screwing with you btw. My bikes not blue.it's red.
and ya wonder why I didn't tell ya what my "one of a kind" bike looks like? I'll be there sunday...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

Ha ha no I knew you wouldn't. But wouldn't I have felt stupid if you did tell me the truth.

Btw I did t quote you because you f*** up the order and now it looks like your the liberal. And that's funny.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Woodsrider wrote:Ha ha no I knew you wouldn't. But wouldn't I have felt stupid if you did tell me the truth.

Btw I did t quote you because you f*** up the order and now it looks like your the liberal. And that's funny.
yeah I saw it I don;t care, 5 quote rule.... so you gonna be there on sunday er what?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

15 years ago I brought a friend to Planned Parenthood to have an abortion. She was given the option of either having the tissue from the fetus donated for scientific research or destroyed. She chose to donate for research.

There is a cost associated with extraction, storage and transfer of that tissue. If Planned Parenthood charges a fee to cover this cost, I do not have a problem with it. . I highly doubt it is a profit center for the organization like the Pro-Life organization that took and edited a video would like for you to believe.

I don't know about you, but I'd like to see a cure for Cancer, Parkinson's, ALS and numerous other diseases in my lifetime. Research done on human tissue is the best way towards a cure. Destroying the tissue of an aborted fetus is a complete and total waste. To be honest, putting a dead body in the ground to rot or cremating that body is a waste as well. I think all people should be organ donors as well as donate their bodies to science at death. I know I plan on it. You never know, your body could hold the discovery that saves your grandchild from a terminal illness.

But, by all means, keep on believing Planned Parenthood is selling body parts as a means of funding their organization.

It sure is humorous to read.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

It's kinda funny.

There's more outrage here and across the country for this poor lion than there was for Kathryn Steinle.

If you don't know who that was, she was the innocent woman killed by the 5x deported man in San Francisco.

Talk about misplaced anger.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

15 years ago I brought a friend to Planned Parenthood to have an abortion. She was given the option of either having the tissue from the fetus donated for scientific research or destroyed. She chose to donate for research.

There is a cost associated with extraction, storage and transfer of that tissue. which would be set by PP not " negotiated"... If Planned Parenthood charges a fee to cover this cost, I do not have a problem with it. . I highly doubt it is a profit center for the organization like the Pro-Life organization that took and edited a video would like for you to believe. they released the entire footage from at least one of the videos

I don't know about you, but I'd like to see a cure for Cancer, Parkinson's, ALS and numerous other diseases in my lifetime. same w nearly every person on the planet so you;re not unique in that regard Research done on human tissue is the best way towards a cure. Destroying the tissue of an aborted fetus is a complete and total waste. many feel it's a waste of a life... To be honest, putting a dead body in the ground to rot or cremating that body is a waste as well. I think all people should be organ donors as well as donate their bodies to science at death. I know I plan on it. and you are free to do WTF you want, everyone else s/b too...You never know, your body could hold the discovery that saves your grandchild from a terminal illness.

But, by all means, keep on believing Planned Parenthood is selling body parts as a means of funding their organization.

It sure is humorous to read.
what's really humorous is leftwing religious-like zealotry of everything left...the argument is always the same just change a few key words...

going to bat for PP is a fools errand, good thing they got you huh? :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:what's really humorous is leftwing religious-like zealotry of everything left...the argument is always the same just change a few key words...
spoken by Killingtonzone's very own Rush Limbaugh

okay dude
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

This thread sure went down the toilet! :dislike

Back to the subject for 1 second: Read that the Dentist apologized. Yeah, like anybody cares! People want his head mounted on the wall! :lol: What a POS!

Ok, back to the political rant, stolen baby fetuses, abortions, ALS, Lincoln, religion, mountain biking, etc... :lol:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:It's kinda funny.

There's more outrage here and across the country for this poor lion than there was for Kathryn Steinle.duly noted previously...

If you don't know who that was, she was the innocent woman killed by the 5x deported man in San Francisco.

Talk about misplaced anger.
it's not "misplaced" its miss-directed, intentionally , by the media...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:what's really humorous is leftwing religious-like zealotry of everything left...the argument is always the same just change a few key words...

okay dude
perfect example...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

okay dude
perfect example...
I bet you wish you were Rsuh.

Haven't listened to him in many years but I read that he made 40 million last year.

Bet' you'd like that.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

madhatter wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:Ha ha no I knew you wouldn't. But wouldn't I have felt stupid if you did tell me the truth.

yeah I saw it I don;t care, 5 quote rule.... so you gonna be there on sunday er what?
Yeah its looking good for Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm bring up my AM rig or renting a DH rig. I really want to try a real DH bike on the upper mountain
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

Ok I'm going push this one a little further. The rights real agenda for the video is to disgust people with the thought of selling baby parts and damage PP for the cause of Pro-Life. This is all about Pro-Life and nothing else, make no mistake.

So the way I see it (drum roll please) is it does t matter whether you agree with abortion or not; it doesn't matter if you feel that the fetus is a life or not; what matters is we can't have the government inside our bodies. That is a very conservative concept.

Keep the government out of my life and out of my wife (did I just coin that? Nice one!)

Woman need the freedom to do what they want with their own body. Sometimes we need to choose the lesser of 2 evils and taking away the freedom of woman is the wrong choice. As far as I am concerned that is a conservative position.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

And now for liberal switch-a-roo. Kate Steinle, 2 words- gun control.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

madhatter wrote:

If you don't want liberal credit, you must edit.