Green Skidder

Re: Biden Presidency

Post by K42 »

Bubba wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 20:59
Bigjohnski wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 20:02
Bubba wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 17:44
Bigjohnski wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 13:00
Bubba wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 10:38

If you find your posts edited or removed, you should take that into consideration when you decide what to type in the future.
Bubba wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 10:38

If you find your posts edited or removed, you should take that into consideration when you decide what to type in the future.

Nice little one way twerp. Don’t like other people’s opinions and you act like a little child
Alternative facts, for sure. You know full well that you didn’t post an opinion. You posted an attack on another poster so, in the words of your hero saint, fake news.

Like you attacking me??? Interesting 🧐
Where have I attacked you?
You attacked his heart when you criticized his love interest who happens to be our lame duck president.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

K42 wrote: Dec 8th, '20, 12:02
Bubba wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 20:59
Bigjohnski wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 20:02
Bubba wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 17:44
Bigjohnski wrote: Dec 5th, '20, 13:00

Nice little one way twerp. Don’t like other people’s opinions and you act like a little child
Alternative facts, for sure. You know full well that you didn’t post an opinion. You posted an attack on another poster so, in the words of your hero saint, fake news.

Like you attacking me??? Interesting 🧐
Where have I attacked you?
You attacked his heart when you criticized his love interest who happens to be our lame duck president.

What lame duck president goober???
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Biden will not be my president. I will not comply.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Joe Biden. I’m proud of my corrupt son.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

ANGUS wrote:Biden will not be my president. I will not comply.
Here's what all the Trump supporters should have said in response to a similar feeling about Trump.

It doesn't matter what you think or whether you comply. Biden will assume office and he will be president. Feel free to deny thay reality all you like, but it won't change the outcome.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

easyrider16 wrote: Dec 13th, '20, 22:53
Here's what all the Trump supporters should have said in response to a similar feeling about Trump.

It doesn't matter what you think or whether you comply. Biden will assume office and he will be president. Feel free to deny thay reality all you like, but it won't change the outcome.

As the corrupt left have worked since 2016 to undermine the president. Patriots will do the same for creepy Joe. Sure register your guns. (Nazi Germany) Drink the Kool aid. Take the vaccine. Get chipped. Thomas Jefferson once said that "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." It's time for a bit of refreshment. The snow flakes have had it to easy. Wolverines!
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Great. Another gun toting nut who thinks he need to shoot someone because his political ideas were defeated at the ballot box.

I say oppose Biden all you want so long as you do it peacefully and thoughtfully, understanding that while you have the right to be heard, so do people who disagree with you. That's the American way.

BTW, re your Jefferson quote, I saw The Rock also. I'll give you Sean Connery's response - Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious. -Oscar Wilde
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

ANGUS wrote: Dec 14th, '20, 22:55

As the corrupt left have worked since 2016 to undermine the president. Patriots will do the same for creepy Joe. Sure register your guns. (Nazi Germany) Drink the Kool aid. Take the vaccine. Get chipped. Thomas Jefferson once said that "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." It's time for a bit of refreshment. The snow flakes have had it to easy. Wolverines!

Lol

Get a grip dude. You're willing to commit a felony or take a bullet in defense of a NYC real estate com man who lost the election due to his gross incompetence?

Call yourself a Patriot. Fine. Have seat on the bench next to Brian Hoyer.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Democrats becoming unhinged. Biden’s health deteriorating right before our eyes. You liberals sure picked a LOSER to run for POTUS.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Bigjohnski wrote: Dec 16th, '20, 20:30 Democrats becoming unhinged. Biden’s health deteriorating right before our eyes. You liberals sure picked a LOSER to run for POTUS.
A half in the grave Joe Biden is better than a bat sh*t insane and completely incompetent Trump
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

deadheadskier wrote: Dec 16th, '20, 22:09
Bigjohnski wrote: Dec 16th, '20, 20:30 Democrats becoming unhinged. Biden’s health deteriorating right before our eyes. You liberals sure picked a LOSER to run for POTUS.
A half in the grave Joe Biden is better than a bat sh*t insane and completely incompetent Trump

You’re joking right???? Biden always was dead from the neck up.
Guy in Shorts

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Biden promised " our darkest days in the battle against COVID are ahead of us, not behind us."

Like the idea of winning then moving on rather the buckling up for our darkest days.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Full context:
"One thing I promise you about my leadership during this crisis: I'm going to tell it to you straight. I'm going to tell you the truth. And here's the simple truth: Our darkest days in the battle against Covid are ahead of us, not behind us," Biden said in remarks in Wilmington, Delaware.
"So we need to prepare ourselves, to steel our spines," the President-elect continued. "As frustrating as it is to hear, it's going to take patience, persistence and determination to beat this virus. There will be no time to waste in taking the steps we need to turn this crisis around."
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

ANGUS wrote: Dec 14th, '20, 22:55

awwww crybaby get over it, trump lost. :violin :beat :barebutt:
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Hunter dragging the Big Guy Biden down. LOL 😝. Democrats are filthy liars