DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Rogers said during testimony that while he was convinced that Russia wanted to harm Clinton politically, he wasn't of the opinion that they wanted to help Trump, as his CIA and FBI counterparts claimed. The assessment "didn't have the same level of sourcing and the same level of multiple sources," Rogers said.
Makes you wonder why the Ruskies would prefer Trump over Clinton. Did they fear Clinton?
yeah that MUST be it....that's exactly what I got out of all this... :roll:
Clinton said the hacking into the Democratic National Committee and into the emails of her campaign chairman, John D. Podesta, were a result of Putin’s “personal beef” against her.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

At least they had to be pleased in the idea that their actions affected the outcome of our highly regarded electoral process. They are and will be meddling Russians trying to export their sphere of influence. With the might of the U.S. being used to re negotiate present agreements we appear to be trumping the Russians at this game.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Rogers said during testimony that while he was convinced that Russia wanted to harm Clinton politically, he wasn't of the opinion that they wanted to help Trump, as his CIA and FBI counterparts claimed. The assessment "didn't have the same level of sourcing and the same level of multiple sources," Rogers said.
Makes you wonder why the Ruskies would prefer Trump over Clinton. Did they fear Clinton?
Clinton said the hacking into the Democratic National Committee and into the emails of her campaign chairman, John D. Podesta, were a result of Putin’s “personal beef” against her.
Maybe I should rephrase the question. Why would Russia want to harm Clinton?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Maybe I should rephrase the question. Why would Russia want to harm Clinton?
don't you have google?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Maybe I should rephrase the question. Why would Russia want to harm Clinton?
don't you have google?
Of course I do, but I thought it would be interesting to hear your perspective given the emphasis you added to the story you posted.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Maybe I should rephrase the question. Why would Russia want to harm Clinton?
don't you have google?
Of course I do, but I thought it would be interesting to hear your perspective given the emphasis you added to the story you posted.
I posted what the former NSA director said...like many others said...there was no there, there...as if it wasn't obvious from day one...

I really don;t care what putins motivations are/were/might have been....it's common for russia and others including the US to attempt to influence foreign elections...with all the effort to install hillary as the successor to the clowns crown the natural tendency would be to attempt to thwart that...

beyond that you can google and draw your own inference...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Why+wou ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... paign.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"They [the Obama admin's FBI] may have had someone who was talking to them in the campaign, but, you know, the focus here... is not on the campaign, per se, but what the Russians were doing," Clapper said.
https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/the-ins ... reasonous/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And the current scandal is far, far worse than Watergate, which, bad as it was, was the coverup of a completely unnecessary buffoon-like break-in during an election that was already won in a landslide. What is being exposed now is an attempt by our highest law enforcement agency working in concert with our intelligence agencies and, evidently, the blessing of the former administration itself to block the candidate of the opposing party, even to defraud and spy on him, that is to, as others have said, "set him up." And then, if they were unsuccessful, make it impossible for him to govern. In addition, in all probability, the same players conspired to make certain Hillary Clinton was not indicted for a crime for which virtually any other American would have done jail time.
so if the obama administration indeed had a spy embedded in trump campaign, is it treason?

cuz it's sure looking like that's what happened.... :shock:

I know all you true liberals will be outraged by this and immediately demand that those involved be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows right? max penalty for sure right?...ya know like right after you win lotto for the third time...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... -mi6-asset" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FBI Spy-Op Exposed, Trump Campaign Infiltrated By Longtime CIA And MI6 Asset
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DoJ Confirms Inspector General Will Probe "Impropriety, Political Motivation" Of Obama FBI Spying On Trump
Update: Just a few hours after President Trump "hereby demanded" that the DoJ investigate whether or not the "FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump campaign for Political Purposes," Axios' Jonathan Swan reports that Justice has confirmed a probe has begun. DoJ's Sarah Isgur Flores:

"The Department has asked the Inspector General to expand the ongoing review of the FISA application process to include determining whether there was any impropriety or political motivation in how the FBI conducted its counterintelligence investigation of persons suspected of involvement with the Russian agents who interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

As always, the Inspector General will consult with the appropriate U.S. Attorney if there is any evidence of potential criminal conduct."

The Deputy Attorney General issued the following statement:

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action.”
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

FBI Informant Stefan Halper Paid Over $1 Million By Obama Admin; Spied On Trump Aide After Election
Less than a week after Stefan Halper was outed as the FBI informant who infiltrated the Trump campaign, public records reveal that the 73-year-old Oxford University professor and former U.S. government official was paid handsomely by the Obama administration starting in 2012 for various research projects.

A longtime CIA and FBI asset who once reportedly ran a spy-operation on the Jimmy Carter administration, Halper was enlisted by the FBI to spy on several Trump campaign aides during the 2016 U.S. election. Meanwhile, a search of public records reveals that between 2012 and 2018, Halper received a total of $1,058,161 from the Department of Defense.
Halper's contracts were funded through four annual awards paid directly out of the Pentagon's Office of Net Assessment (ONA). Established as the DoD's "internal think tank" in 1973 by Richard Nixon (whose administration Halper worked for), the ONA was run by foreign policy strategist Andrew Marshall from its inception until his 2015 retirement at the age of 93, after which he was succeeded by current director James H. Baker.

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Wall Street Journal asks, “WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS BARACK OBAMA?” A very good question!

8:51 AM - May 21, 2018
30K people are talking about this

hopey gonna regret not closing gitmo...he'll be pining for Leavenworth...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Holy crap it is **HAPPENING...**

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/where-in-t ... 1526674870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where in the World Was Barack Obama?
Somehow the former commander-in-chief is largely absent from the political spying drama.
By this point it seems clear that Mr. Obama didn’t think much of the theory that Mr. Trump colluded with the Russians. But presumably he learned quite a bit about his government’s efforts to investigate it. It’s not clear what an FBI official meant in 2016 when texting that President Obama “wants to know everything we’re doing.” But we can assume that the President was fairly well-informed about the law enforcement agencies reporting to him. Therefore let’s hear from him in detail the full history of how the government came to investigate the presidential campaign of the party out of power.

If he doesn’t know, then it would seem a public explanation is also in order—about his management, and about just how far the “deep state” went without specific presidential approval.
I'm he just heard about it now " on the news"... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... ver-steele" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Flood Is Coming": New Comey-McCabe Emails Suggest CNN And FBI Coordination Over Steele Dossier

nah...just lucky happenstance...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rank And File FBI Agents "Sickened" By Comey And McCabe Want To "Come Forward And Testify"
Several FBI agents would like Congress to subpoena them so that they can step forward and reveal dirt on former FBI Director James Comey and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, reports the Daily Caller, citing three active field agents and former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova.
These agents prefer to be subpoenaed to becoming an official government whistleblower, since they fear political and professional backlash, the former Trump administration official explained to TheDC.

we'll see what stormy has to say about all this.... meanwhile lets see those subpoenas...
mach es sehr schnell