Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by Bubba »

Kpdemello wrote:Whoop, fake news!

I guess we'll just have to wait for his report.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Mueller's office disputed the accuracy of the report but, the way I read it, they didn't completely deny it. It's not clear to me at least whether the office is disputing the whole or only part.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

#MAGA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 3448717663" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And Trump supporters wonder why they get labeled as supporters of bigotry if not being actual bigots themselves.

Some fine young "Catholics"
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

BuzzFeed’s stumble is highest-profile misstep at a time when press is under greatest scrutiny - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/AwedNoLiRRNWpdE_10_dRZg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

I suspect where Buzzfeed stumbled is that they claimed that Cohen testified that he was explicitly told to lie about dates by Trump. I expect it wasn’t quite that explicit. Here’s the problem for Trump though: if after the fact he knew Cohen lied and didn’t correct the record, isn’t he still guilty of obstruction of justice? There’s a pretty high bar there.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Not to worry .. Guiliani will clear things up soon :lol:

WTF was that fear pitch Wally gave yesterday :shock:
Same old lame old loser .. it's comical.
These caravans got us shaking in our boots.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

yet you dumbfux eagerly fall for it time and again while imagining yourselves as enlightened geniuses... you ( barely) useful idiots are the scourge of the earth...absolutely worthless piles of sh!t....

you gotta do what they tell you...obey your masters...

oh and fvck off and die too...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

after you
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:

yet you dumbfux eagerly fall for it time and again while imagining yourselves as enlightened geniuses... you ( barely) useful idiots are the scourge of the earth...absolutely worthless piles of sh!t....

Attachments
FB_IMG_1547857199566.jpg
FB_IMG_1547857199566.jpg (44.4 KiB) Viewed 269 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

yet you were EASILY duped by this:
#MAGA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3448717663

And Trump supporters wonder why they get labeled as supporters of bigotry if not being actual bigots themselves.

Some fine young "Catholics"
umm cuz yer masters tell you to label them that way and then post edited video y to rile up you idiots ... clearly the deranged protester and his chanting cameraman seek out and confront the students some who join in and at least one who simply stands there silently...

"here come gha"

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/10 ... 1801158656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ya gotta do what they tell you....wallow in your ignorance, you easily manipulated ( barely) useful idiot POS ...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

madhatter wrote:

Oh hey you're back! Thought you finally started feeling a sense of shame for your unwavering defense of the incompetent liar who is likely to be crowned worst president in the history of the United States.

Guess I gave you too much credit.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Oh hey you're back! Thought you finally started feeling a sense of shame for your unwavering defense of the incompetent liar who is likely to be crowned worst president in the history of the United States.

Guess I gave you too much credit.

no I just find you leftists to be too fvcking stupid to be bothered with cuz no matter how many times you gobble up fake news only to have to retract yer still just as easily suckered the next time...

obey your masters...

mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

And YOU love the "President" because if you backed down now - you would show weakness.
And that's not what MAGA assholes do... They fight and stand by Trump OR look weak. God forbid you look week in front of your boyfriends.

Keep that chest thumping MAGA Doooods... Don't back down!!!! I can't wait until you fall with him and your chests deflate.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:And YOU love the "President" because if you backed down now - you would show weakness.
And that's not what MAGA assholes do... They fight and stand by Trump OR look weak. God forbid you look week in front of your boyfriends.

Keep that chest thumping MAGA Doooods... Don't back down!!!! I can't wait until you fall with him and your chests deflate.
aww yer just mad cuz DHS and Kpdimento are giving you a run for the dumbest of the dumb title...enjoy your hate...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

madhatter wrote:no I just find you leftists to be too fvcking stupid to be bothered with cuz no matter how many times you gobble up fake news only to have to retract yer still just as easily suckered the next time...
I mean, I don't really think anyone on here "gobbled up" that news story. In fact most posts above seemed to be couched in subjunctive terms - "if confirmed" and "if they have emails and texts" etc.

But don't let those facts get in the way of a firmly held opinion. :Toast
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
madhatter wrote:no I just find you leftists to be too fvcking stupid to be bothered with cuz no matter how many times you gobble up fake news only to have to retract yer still just as easily suckered the next time...
I mean, I don't really thinkno you most certainly do notanyone on here "gobbled up" that news story. In fact most posts above seemed to be couched in subjunctive terms - "if confirmed" and "if they have emails and texts" etc.

But don't let those facts get in the way of a firmly held opinion. :Toast
Kpdemello wrote:I would submit that instructing your lawyer to lie to Congress about your construction project in Russia is an impeachable offense. Also a criminal one.
deadheadskier wrote:Last I checked, witness tampering is a felony. Trump I guess doesn't realize this as he's doing it live on Twitter.

Kevin Corke,
@FoxNews
“Don’t forget, Michael Cohen has already been convicted of perjury and fraud, and as recently as this week, the Wall Street Journal has suggested that he may have stolen tens of thousands of dollars....” Lying to reduce his jail time! Watch father-in-law!
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Last I checked, witness tampering is a felony. Trump I guess doesn't realize this as he's doing it live on Twitter.

Kevin Corke,
@FoxNews
“Don’t forget, Michael Cohen has already been convicted of perjury and fraud, and as recently as this week, the Wall Street Journal has suggested that he may have stolen tens of thousands of dollars....” Lying to reduce his jail time! Watch father-in-law!
"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through...internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents."
I guess it makes sense, since the FBI searched laptops of Trump's inner circle, they likely have a large cache ....
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:If they have emails and texts of Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress, isn't that game, set, match?
Only if 67 Senators agree.
Will be interesting ... I sense more Rs will agree than we think.
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project, two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed.

The law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed that Trump directed Cohen to claim negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow ended months earlier than they actually did. The law enforcement sources told BuzzFeed that Cohen confirmed to special counsel Robert Mueller's team that Trump issued the order to lie to Congress.
and now the ONE post that said "If confirmed"
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:I would submit that instructing your lawyer to lie to Congress about your construction project in Russia is an impeachable offense. Also a criminal one.
You would be right and, if confirmed, there's the evidence some have been asking for ....
this is just too easy...don't let those facts get in the way of a firmly held opinion. IDIOT...
mach es sehr schnell