Dr. JerseyGuy Prognosis Incorrect - Zimmerman Nose Broken

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Dr. JerseyGuy Prognosis Incorrect - Zimmerman Nose Broken

Post by SnoBrdr »

I guess in the eyes of some it is only justice if you get the verdict that you agree with.

BTW, add the NY Daily News as yet another paper banging the drum.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Back in 1994 during the O.J.Simpson trial , after he got away with a REAL cold blooded murder, A murder that was planned and where he probably had a helper because it was actually a DOUBLE MURDER as they also murdered his wife's friend Ron Goldman.

I don't recall the media banging the drum, I don't recall the President getting involved to help bang the drum by making stupid statements and I don't recall white people saying he got off because of the color of his skin .

The other great point GSKI made about the 77 black people who shot and killed fellow black people in Chicago this year and not a peep from the media shows how powerful the media is in mind control of the masses and really is such a powerful and dangerous entity.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote:Back in 1994 during the O.J.Simpson trial , after he got away with a REAL cold blooded murder, A murder that was planned and where he probably had a helper because it was actually a DOUBLE MURDER as they also murdered his wife's friend Ron Goldman.

I don't recall the media banging the drum, I don't recall the President getting involved to help bang the drum by making stupid statements and I don't recall white people saying he got off because of the color of his skin .

The other great point GSKI made about the 77 black people who shot and killed fellow black people in Chicago this year and not a peep from the media shows how powerful the media is in mind control of the masses and really is such a powerful and dangerous entity.
What do you mean "not a peep from the media"? The murders have been all over the news on a regular basis, even (OMG!!!) NBC.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

No Bubba, I'm talking about the murders and trial back in 1994 , where OJ got away with murder and not a peep from the media about race and riots, not a peep from the then President etc.... Everyone knew OJ got away with a DOUBLE MURDER but the court found him innocent and that was that............NEXT !
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I'm sorry...who posted this? Did someone steal your log in info?
The other great point GSKI made about the 77 black people who shot and killed fellow black people in Chicago this year and not a peep from the media...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Back in 1994 during the O.J.Simpson trial , after he got away with a REAL cold blooded murder, A murder that was planned and where he probably had a helper because it was actually a DOUBLE MURDER as they also murdered his wife's friend Ron Goldman.

What do you mean "not a peep from the media"? The murders have been all over the news on a regular basis, even (OMG!!!) NBC.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/65527-i ... er-blacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers."

I was unable to confirm those numbers but these links seem to lend some credibility:

http://globalgrind.com/news/7000-black- ... ks-details" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-3153497.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:No Bubba, I'm talking about the murders and trial back in 1994 , where OJ got away with murder and not a peep from the media about race and riots, not a peep from the then President etc.... Everyone knew OJ got away with a DOUBLE MURDER but the court found him innocent and that was that............NEXT !

I'm sorry...who posted this? Did someone steal your log in info?
The other great point GSKI made about the 77 black people who shot and killed fellow black people in Chicago this year and not a peep from the media...

The word I left out was PREMEDITATED murder , that was what OJ's murders were. Unlike This Zimmerman case, I don't even agree with the way the media throws the word MURDER around as it wasn't a murder but a Homicide . Manslaughter to be exact.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Bubba wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote: Final thought, the national media or most of it at least, are beating their drums trying to get riots going across the US. Appears they won't be satisfied until things go up and flames and they can report on it.

Of course they will accept no blame for any of this.
Evidence please.
Did you watch Piers Morgan's interview of Rachel Jeantel? Oh boy. How about the Anderson Cooper special afterwards? You have to be blind and def to miss all the race baiting and beating of the riot drum. Wow.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

The biggest " race baiter " was Obama with his comments calling it a " murder and saying Trayvon Martin could be his son ." Can you imagine in 1994 then pres. Bill Clinton saying , if he had a son he would look like Ron Goldman or his daughter could be Nicole .
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07 ... -campaign/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The media has tried to serve up an image of Zimmerman as a racist and wannabe cop who had some sort of close relationship with the police department. Now flashback to 2010, the video posted below shows an incident in which a drunk adolescent son of a Sanford police official attacked a homeless black man named Sherman Ware without provocation.

The Sanford police were sweeping the crime under the rug and very little was done about the incident. Ironically, the NAACP did nothing as well, but it was Zimmerman and his wife who started a “Justice for Sherman Ware” campaign. It was Zimmerman who succeeded in organizing the black community to get results and justice for Sherman Ware. Yet ironically, Sherman Ware’s sister, Tonnetta Foster, was among the NAACP protesters promoting the “racist” meme against Zimmerman. Shame on the NAACP and Tonnetta Foster (of all people)
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

Zimmerman's character was put on trial but Trayvon was portrayed to the jury as a beloved innocent little child trying to get home with his candy. This article puts some perspective on who he was which complicates the narrative. Zimmerman profiled a potential burglar that night and while he could not have known the details of Trayvon's past it looks like he found one!

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15/tr ... hool-miami" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How a Miami School Crime Cover-Up Policy Led to Trayvon Martin’s Death

By Robert Stacy McCain on 7.15.13 @ 1:05AM

The February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martion might never have happened if school officials in Miami-Dade County had not instituted an unofficial policy of treating crimes as school disciplinary infractions. Revelations that emerged from an internal affairs investigation explain why Martin was not arrested when caught at school with stolen jewelry in October 2011 or with marijuana in February 2012. Instead, the teenager was suspended from school, the last time just days before he was shot dead by George Zimmerman.

Trayvon Martin was not from Sanford, the town north of Orlando where he was shot in 2012 and where a jury acquitted Zimmerman of murder charges Saturday. Martin was from Miami Gardens, more than 200 miles away, and had come to Sanford to stay with his father’s girlfriend Brandy Green at her home in the townhouse community where Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch. Trayvon was staying with Green after he had been suspended for the second time in six months from Krop High School in Miami-Dade County, where both his father, Tracy Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, lived.

Both of Trayvon’s suspensions during his junior year at Krop High involved crimes that could have led to his prosecution as a juvenile offender. However, Chief Charles Hurley of the Miami-Dade School Police Department (MDSPD) in 2010 had implemented a policy that reduced the number of criiminal reports, manipulating statistics to create the appearance of a reduction in crime within the school system. Less than two weeks before Martin’s death, the school system commended Chief Hurley for “decreasing school-related juvenile delinquency by an impressive 60 percent for the last six months of 2011.” What was actually happening was that crimes were not being reported as crimes, but instead treated as disciplinary infractions.

In October 2011, after a video surveillance camera caught Martin writing graffiti on a door, MDSPD Office Darryl Dunn searched Martin’s backpack, looking for the marker he had used. Officer Dunn found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry and a man’s watch, along with a flathead screwdriver the officer described as a “burglary tool.” The jewelry and watch, which Martin claimed he had gotten from a friend he refused to name, matched a description of items stolen during the October 2011 burglary of a house on 204th Terrace, about a half-mile from the school. However, because of Chief Hurley’s policy “to lower the arrest rates,” as one MDSPD sergeant said in an internal investigation, the stolen jewerly was instead listed as “found property” and was never reported to Miami-Dade Police who were investigating the burglary. Similarly, in February 2012 when an MDSPD officer caught Martin with a small plastic bag containing marijuana residue, as well as a marijuana pipe, this was not treated as a crime, and instead Martin was suspended from school.

Either of those incidents could have put Trayvon Martin into the custody of the juvenile justice system. However, because of Chief Hurley’s attempt to reduce the school crime statistics — according to sworn testimony, officers were “basically told to lie and falsify” reports — Martin was never arrested. And if he had been arrested, he might never have been in Sanford the night of his fatal encounter with Zimmerman.

In fact, the reason Zimmerman was patrolling the townhouse community the night of the February 2012 shooting was that there had been a rash of burglaries in the neighborhood, although there was no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any of those crimes.

As for Chief Hurley’s policy, it was the controversy over Martin’s death that accidentally exposed it. In March 2012, the Miami Herald reported on Martin’s troubled history of disciplinary incidents at Krop High. Chief Hurley then launched the internal affairs investigation in an attempt to find out who had provided information to the reporter. During the course of that investigation, MDSPD officers and supervisors described Chief Hurley’s policy of not reporting crimes by students. Chief Hurley was subsequently accused of sexually harassing two female subordinates. He resigned in February, about a year after Trayvon Martin’s death.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.caintv.com/wow-big-city-editor-wishes-lif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stephen Henderson, editorial page editor of the Detroit Free Press, wrote yesterday:

George Zimmerman deserves no respite. No peace.

Doesn’t matter that his prosecution for killing Trayvon Martin left so much to be desired. Doesn’t matter that his attorneys worked wonders in raising doubts about the case against him, or that they were successful in convincing a jury to declare him not guilty of second-degree murder or even manslaughter.

Zimmerman killed a kid. An unarmed kid who had been doing nothing wrong. A kid he stalked and confronted without cause and against the admonishment of law enforcement, and whom he shot to death after the altercation he provoked spun out of his control.

My job is typically to make policy sense of news events. But here, I’m at a loss. As a parent, as an African American, I can’t get much past thinking Zimmerman has earned every day of the hell his life should be from here on out. Injustice? I hope it visits with him often.

"Yeah. He really wrote that. And the Free Press really published it. (Disclosure: I write for the rival Detroit News.)

...in this case, a high-ranking editor of a major American newspaper has openly wished personal harm on an individual who - according to the justice system in this country - is not guilty of any crime. He has wished frequent injustice on George Zimmerman. He has encouraged anyone inclined to make Zimmerman's life a living hell to go ahead and do so""

http://www.freep.com/article/20130713/C ... ry-verdict" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

have we met the threshold for proof of racebaiting and ginning up a race war yet?
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

This trial has revealed a very deep racial divide in this country. One I did not know existed. The more I hear from those who are angry with the verdict the more I feel they do not appreciate our country. I know there is not a level playing field, I lived in inter-city Baltimore for over a year and it really opened my eyes being a middle class white guy from NH. But, over the course of my life there have been great advancements in equality and even though there is a long way to go, we seem to have been making steady progress. The aftermath of this trial has set race relations back to the 60's.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:This trial has revealed a very deep racial divide in this country. One I did not know existed. The more I hear from those who are angry with the verdict the more I feel they do not appreciate our country. I know there is not a level playing field, I lived in inter-city Baltimore for over a year and it really opened my eyes being a middle class white guy from NH. But, over the course of my life there have been great advancements in equality and even though there is a long way to go, we seem to have been making steady progress. The aftermath of this trial has set race relations back to the 60's.
perhaps not, you have to take it as a huge positive that there has been so little rioting and violence...
mach es sehr schnell

GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

Liberals and progressives in the national media have been in a frenzy about this case and falsely made it "black and white" because it lets them go off on a righteous crusade and it whips up the minority vote to support "progressive" Democrats as their protectors. I am surprised Republicans can ever win an election with this type of propaganda saturating the media. The casual news viewer which is most voters sees this case as one where a child was coming home from buying candy and shot for no reason by a white man. Its media malpractice.

This sentence from madhatter's posted article represents the narrative that is being highlighted and repeated by the mainstream media to inflame the casual news viewer. At least this reporting casually mentions that there was an "altercation" which from all the evidence I saw looked like Zimmerman taking a punch to the nose that felled him then being straddled and pummeled by Trayvon scratching his head as he moved side to side struggling. Once again it is not illegal to follow somebody just like it was not illegal for Trayvon to short cut in and around homes (maybe technically trespassing). It was 7pm at night and r*ining so not many people were out walking around. The neighborhood had 8 break-ins in the past 15 months in the 260 home community and one was a home invasion. I think that most people do not know what it is like being constantly plagued by crime and have no perspective. The police operator said Zimmerman did not need to follow Trayvon but I think it is perfectly reasonable given the circumstances to follow somebody who is walking around houses at night in the r*in acting suspiciously. I would do it for my neighbors and I would hope they would do it for me. They usually do not do it in the black "community" because their "culture" is "no snitch'in" ("snitches get stitches"). In a way I don't blame them for not reporting suspects of crimes because retaliation is the norm and many witnesses of murders have been killed in the cities:

"Zimmerman killed a kid. An unarmed kid who had been doing nothing wrong. A kid he stalked and confronted without cause and against the admonishment of law enforcement, and whom he shot to death after the altercation he provoked spun out of his control."
Last edited by GSKI on Jul 16th, '13, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.