KZone Fantasy Football

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Southside_Bobby
Slalom Racer

Re: KZone Fantasy Football

Post by Southside_Bobby »

tyrolean_skier wrote: I cannot seem to be able to win anything despite having the top rated QB.
Hang in there. Lots of season to go.
2014 - "A South Ridge trail is Pipe Dream. A South Ridge lift shouldn't be."
2019 - "A South Ridge trail is Pipe Dream. A South Ridge lift (operating midweek) shouldn't be."
2023 - Killington announces that the South Ridge lift will run five days a week.
2024 - Killington lied.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Slipped this week . . . forgot to put Demarius Thomas in after his 'bye' week, but Nikoli must have been in "Mets Mode' as he left byes in and saved me :P :mrgreen: :P
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

MrsG wrote:Slipped this week . . . forgot to put Demarius Thomas in after his 'bye' week, but Nikoli must have been in "Mets Mode' as he left byes in and saved me :P :mrgreen: :P
You are correct!
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

I think I might have finally won one. :banana: Could have gotten a better score if I had moved my old defense and my previous TE in. Oh well.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

A couple of hot QBs really racked up some points this week. Six or seven TDs? Glad I wasn't against those guys. I might squeak by one of the power houses this week. Ty is on the board. Mrs. G we know what you're up to and you need to be stopped. :-)
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

freeski wrote:A couple of hot QBs really racked up some points this week. Six or seven TDs? Glad I wasn't against those guys. I might squeak by one of the power houses this week. Ty is on the board. Mrs. G we know what you're up to and you need to be stopped. :-)
Glad I had Philip Rivers instead of Aaron Rogers this week. Wish I had played the Texans defense instead of GB. I would have had more points then.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Well, I got knocked off my throne at the last minute . . . congrats LINYBob . . . bring it on Ty :wink:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

MrsG wrote:Well, I got knocked off my throne at the last minute . . . congrats LINYBob . . . bring it on Ty :wink:
I lost this week. My better players were on bye. You should be able to get back up there. I believe I am now last again.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Cat Fight. :shock:
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Something is wrong when your bench almost makes double the points . . . when do you stop listening to all the bs "so-called experts"?!?!?!?! :mrgreen: Free Lunch knocked my sorry butt to second :P :P
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

MrsG wrote:Something is wrong when your bench almost makes double the points . . . when do you stop listening to all the bs "so-called experts"?!?!?!?! :mrgreen: Free Lunch knocked my sorry butt to second :P :P
Same thing happened to me, I benched Philip Rivers and he got I think 39 points and also benched the Texans defense and instead played Aaron Rodgers and the GB defense. Dork did the same and did not play Fitzp0atrick who had an excellent game. If I had played my bench players I would have won but he won instead. So I am last once again.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
MrsG wrote:Something is wrong when your bench almost makes double the points . . . when do you stop listening to all the bs "so-called experts"?!?!?!?! :mrgreen: Free Lunch knocked my sorry butt to second :P :P
Same thing happened to me, I benched Philip Rivers and he got I think 39 points and also benched the Texans defense and instead played Aaron Rodgers and the GB defense. Dork did the same and did not play Fitzp0atrick who had an excellent game. If I had played my bench players I would have won but he won instead. So I am last once again.
Same here, I benched Doug Baldwin and he got something like 42 points.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Doug Baldwin is a Tuffie. I started him and he got 38 points.

Computer had me down to a 1% chance early Sunday. Did the Tuffies give up? Yes, but thanks to Doug and the Pats we came back and made a game of it. LINYBob got the win. :cry:

The Tuffies have settled into mediocrity without Lewis. :|
LINYbob
Bumper

Post by LINYbob »

Luckily I benched Tony Romo and played Eli. Not that he played that well. And the Tuffies helped me out
with two of their guys getting 0 points, which I appreciated.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

LINYbob wrote:Luckily I benched Tony Romo and played Eli. Not that he played that well. And the Tuffies helped me out
with two of their guys getting 0 points, which I appreciated.
Barnidge came through for you last night. Yea, I bet you appreciated it. :-)