DNC / CTR online Astroturfing in full effect!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: DNC / CTR online Astroturfing in full effect!

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Blind devotion it is.
yep you'll always be blind to reality...how's that cocksure laughing in my face over hillary's landslide going?
He already said what you said to say, multiple times. Trump punches back and stirs up the controversies on purpose, because he's right.
yep and you Kpdemento and the rest of the assorted ( barely) useful idiots fall for it time and time again....ya gotta do what they tell you... :banana: :banana: :banana:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Highway Star wrote:
It is factually accurate that democrats inflated the death toll. Period.
What I believe is factually accurate is that the Federal Government commissioned a study made by George Washington University that came up with the estimate. There may have been other studies and other estimates but this is what the debate is based on.

You may now return to the non-factual fantasy world of Trump counterpunching accuracy that, by the way, is not supported even by the leadership of his own party.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
What I believe is factually accurate is that the Federal Government commissioned a study made by George Washington University that came up with the estimate. There may have been other studies and other estimates but this is what the debate is based on.

You may now return to the non-factual fantasy world of Trump counterpunching accuracy that, by the way, is not supported even by the leadership of his own party.
he isn't led by a party...that's why the establishment is so intent on whipping the ( barely) useful idiot class into a frenzy...

I estimate a new outrage for the left that just serves to make them look all the more fools to occur virtually every day for the rest of eternity...anonymous sources are confirming this...hell yer arguing w HS and and lumping yerself in w Kpdemento and dumbfvckskier...I'd say trump is doing a great job of trolling...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Can I call myself Dr. DeMento now? How do I change my Kzone username? :banana:

Maybe it should be Dr. kDeMento for differentiation...
Last edited by Kpdemello on Sep 14th, '18, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Bubba wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

False. The government of PR (ANTI-TRUMP LEFTISTS) commissioned the GW study (DEMOCRATS). Wonder what they'll find? HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ni ... .afYqdg6Qa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can't just blame all sorts of sh*t on hurricanes. There are rules. Leftist just can't resist moving the goalposts whenever it suits them.
The issue is clouded by the fact that the federal government and U.S. states and territories have no uniform definition of what constitutes a storm-related death. The National Hurricane Center counts only deaths directly caused by a storm, like a person killed by a falling tree. It does not count indirect deaths, like someone whose medical equipment fails in a blackout.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... hs-n882816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Highway Star on Sep 14th, '18, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

:lol: Sure, dude, moving the goal posts... :roll:

From the article you linked:
The official death toll, last updated Dec. 4, stands at 64.

However, reporting by BuzzFeed News and later by other outlets found hundreds of other cases that were not included in the toll.

Earlier this month, the Puerto Rican Center for Investigative Journalism sued the island's Demographic Registry for failing to provide statistical updates on the death toll.

The Institute of Forensic Sciences, tasked with certifying hurricane-related deaths, allowed 911 bodies to be cremated without examination in the first five weeks after the hurricane. Crematorium directors told BuzzFeed News at least dozens of those were hurricane-related cases.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Consider it this way. PR and New Orleans were generally Democrat/left wing run shitholes before their respective Hurricanes. Do you think that they would somehow magically not be shitholes after a hurricane? No, they would be MUCH MUCH bigger shitholes.

Now consider Houston. Not the nicest place in the world, but generally not a shithole and has it act together. Devastated but recovers quickly.

Don't blame the response, blame the fact that they started with a shithole.
Last edited by Highway Star on Sep 14th, '18, 11:34, edited 1 time in total.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Put it this way.

This whole controversy is about Trump lying. Not about Puerto Rico and its many many issues.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Kpdemello wrote:Put it this way.

This whole controversy is about Trump lying. Not about Puerto Rico and its many many issues.
Trump is not lying. They provided a VERY GOOD response to a GIANT SHITHOLE.

There's a reason why it's called a "Hurricane Response", and not called a "Miracle".

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

And this is the nature of the debate with any Trump supporter. Facts are irrelevant, because you get to make up your own facts. Trump says the skies are green, and therefore blue becomes a shade of green in your eyes.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
yep you'll always be blind to reality...how's that cocksure laughing in my face over hillary's landslide going?
He already said what you said to say, multiple times. Trump punches back and stirs up the controversies on purpose, because he's right.
yep and you Kpdemento and the rest of the assorted ( barely) useful idiots fall for it time and time again....ya gotta do what they tell you... :banana: :banana: :banana:
If 43% of VT was still without power 100 days after Irene, would you call the federal response a great success?
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

If Trump told him to, sure he would.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
If 43% of VT was still without power 100 days after Irene, would you call the federal response a great success?
After Irene hit VT, the general public was out with heavy equipment the next day clearing out trees, temporarily fixing roads, etc. Not a shithole.

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

There's no question that disaster relief in PR is more difficult than a place like VT due to the infrastructure, geography, and other factors. That doesn't really shed any light, however, on whether the relief effort in PR was adequate, botched, etc.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

230,000 people died during the Haitian earthquake in 2010, and not a word about Obama's failure to save them. If only he had slowed the rise of the Oceans like he promised, the earthquake never would have happened.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!