Vaccination mandates

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Vaccination mandates

Post by easyrider16 »

I assume you will also see a lot of fake vaccination cards. The experts said from the beginning a vaccination passport would be a good thing. I wish people would listen to experts more.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 31st, '21, 07:36 I assume you will also see a lot of fake vaccination cards. The experts said from the beginning a vaccination passport would be a good thing. I wish people would listen to experts more.
I'm sure there will be some who try to skirt the system with fake documentation (either a fake cdc card or fake test results). That does not mean that establishments asking for proof is not a good idea.

And - to those who try, be careful where you present a fake card: https://news.yahoo.com/2-travelers-used ... p_catchall
Don't Killington Pico
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

I agree it's a good idea. And good on Canada for those fines. How awful of a human do you have to be to pretend you're vaccinated when you could be carrying and passing a potentially deadly disease to others? That's a really shitty thing to do.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

easyrider16 wrote: Aug 31st, '21, 17:13 I agree it's a good idea. And good on Canada for those fines. How awful of a human do you have to be to pretend you're vaccinated when you could be carrying and passing a potentially deadly disease to others? That's a really shitty thing to do.
And there are more! (This one wasn’t too smart)

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus ... _secondary
Don't Killington Pico
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Looking like a vaccine mandate is coming by the LA School Districts - sounds like the odds are this will get approved this afternoon - expect to see more and more school districts add the COVID vaccine to the list of required immunizations as we go along:

https://news.yahoo.com/la-become-first- ... 53730.html
Don't Killington Pico
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

I am all for vaccination mandates. I got vaccinated so I did not have to wear that annoying friggin mask anymore. Lets mandate vaccinations for all without legitimate medical exemptions, and never mandate a mask again. I did my job and got my vaccination. Masks are for protecting other people, not me and I could give two shits about morons that have not been vaccinated. Darwins theory will take care of them and then we will have herd immunity.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

daytripper wrote: Sep 9th, '21, 09:15 I am all for vaccination mandates. I got vaccinated so I did not have to wear that annoying friggin mask anymore. Lets mandate vaccinations for all without legitimate medical exemptions, and never mandate a mask again. I did my job and got my vaccination. Masks are for protecting other people, not me and I could give two shits about morons that have not been vaccinated. Darwins theory will take care of them and then we will have herd immunity.
If all remaining vaccine eligible people were to get vaccinated this month, COVID would be basically over. 99% of all COVID deaths since January have been unvaccinated.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Federal government will soon require vaccines for all employees AND contractors with no testing option.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/09/biden-t ... stead.html

More major/large employers will soon follow suit.

How about United putting “religious exemption” employees on unpaid leave?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

spanky wrote: Sep 9th, '21, 12:19How about United putting “religious exemption” employees on unpaid leave?
Good - no major organized religion objects to vaccines.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Sorry but if your kook belief causes you to remain unvaccinated, I think society has a right to exclude you. Practice your kook nonsense all you want, but I don't want you near me in anyplace that I have to be, like an airplane, a school, or a government building.

Your freedom to practice your religion ends where it conflicts with the rights of other people. That's why there's no religious exemption to the laws against murder even though some religions believe in human sacrifice.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

easyrider16 wrote: Sep 9th, '21, 13:53 Sorry but if your kook belief causes you to remain unvaccinated, I think society has a right to exclude you. Practice your kook nonsense all you want, but I don't want you near me in anyplace that I have to be, like an airplane, a school, or a government building.

Your freedom to practice your religion ends where it conflicts with the rights of other people. That's why there's no religious exemption to the laws against murder even though some religions believe in human sacrifice.
but muh freedums!
Don't Killington Pico
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

spanky wrote: Sep 9th, '21, 12:19 Federal government will soon require vaccines for all employees AND contractors with no testing option.

Excellent leadership from the Biden administration on this.
Don't Killington Pico
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

boston_e wrote: Sep 10th, '21, 08:32
spanky wrote: Sep 9th, '21, 12:19 Federal government will soon require vaccines for all employees AND contractors with no testing option.

Excellent leadership from the Biden administration on this.
Biden finally doing something good, only took him 8 months!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Shame the GOP has moved so far away from people like Gov Scott