Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by Guy in Shorts »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Parscale - a Million will come to see Trump in Tulsa

Also Parscale - Attendance was 6200
Watched from Vermont. The Donald is at home in front of a crowd. Deck party made up of locals that we attended a couple of weeks ago had all planning on voting for Trump this November. The silent majority will be heard from again this November.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Parscale - a Million will come to see Trump in Tulsa
“Over 1M ticket requests for the @realDonaldTrump #MAGA Rally in Tulsa on Saturday,” Parscale tweeted Monday, adding safety guidelines for the event.
Also Parscale - Attendance was 6200
turns out there may have been some sort of ticket request hoax,
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC
Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID

Shout out to Zoomers. Y’all make me so proud.
regardless did you imagine that there was a million seat venue?

do you feel that making thousands of fake ticket requests is OK? is electronic registration now fair game for sabotage?

the AOC tweet sb good fodder for anti-mail-in voting ads...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:regardless did you imagine that there was a million seat venue?
Of course not, but that’s not the point ... the campaign did.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
no , did not and you know that...requests are not the same thing as attendance...you don't actually think they have no idea how many seats are in the venue do you?
Over 1M ticket requests for the @realDonaldTrump #MAGA Rally in Tulsa on Saturday,” Parscale tweeted Monday, adding safety guidelines for the event.
you MUST actually know this already? right? there's just no way you truly think that's what they thought...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
no , did not and you know that...requests are not the same thing as attendance...you don't actually think they have no idea how many seats are in the venue do you?
Over 1M ticket requests for the @realDonaldTrump #MAGA Rally in Tulsa on Saturday,” Parscale tweeted Monday, adding safety guidelines for the event.
you MUST actually know this already? right? there's just no way you truly think that's what they thought...
What do you think the outdoor overflow stage was for?
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

the whole thing was just moronic
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

skidogg wrote:the whole thing was just moronic
That could be the title of the chapter about this presidential term in the history books. Applies to Democrats as well. The whole federal government, really.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
anyone who showed up? like at every other rally to date? yer really not this fvcking stupid are you? I mean if ya are it would explain a lot, I just can't imagine anyone that dumb...
mach es sehr schnell

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

easyrider16 wrote:
skidogg wrote:the whole thing was just moronic
That could be the title of the chapter about this presidential term in the history books. Applies to Democrats as well. The whole federal government, really.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Can't disagree with that. Politics across the board on this country are embarrassing.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
anyone who showed up? like at every other rally to date? yer really not this fvcking stupid are you? I mean if ya are it would explain a lot, I just can't imagine anyone that dumb...
The campaign overestimated the turnout.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: The campaign overestimated the turnout.
And?

What would your judgement be if the campaign failed to prepare for a large turnout given the high request number?

You want to complain either way. On top of that, its a pointless errand.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

madhatter wrote:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC
Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID

Shout out to Zoomers. Y’all make me so proud.
Well that ought to open the floodgates for both sides to start pulling crap back and forth in retaliation.

How long until her "Fellow Democrats" re-district her out of existence?
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:The campaign overestimated the turnout.
Looks like the campaign may have been the victim of some online trolling. According to this article, there was a social media campaign to get people to sign up for tickets and then not show up to make the rally look empty. I wonder if this really had the claimed effect, or if it was coronavirus fears, or if Trump's support really is on the wane? Trump's staffers claim they were able to filter out the fake signups, but given their claims of a million requests prior to the rally, and the much lower number of those who showed up - well, you decide.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/21/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Seems only fitting that TikTok bested Drumph .. only 6 more months of nightmare trainwreck.
The whopping 6200 who attended the virus fest were likely overflow from the inauguration 8)

Look for Magoo foaming at the mouth this week as Bolton makes the rounds.
120k lost .. still no comprehensive strategy or action from 'all the best people' :sad:

WOAT.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

More incomprehensibles...."Demspeak"...just W T F were you ACTUALLY trying ( failing) to communicate here?