Attachments
pescispider.jpg
pescispider.jpg (67.66 KiB) Viewed 886 times
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by Bubba »

Mister Moose wrote:
easyrider16 wrote:I'm always a bit skeptical of employees who criticize their former boss, especially when they're doing it to hock books. In Trump's case, though, there certainly seem to be a lot of former employees with similar complaints. Between Bolton's book, the Wolf book, the Woodward book, Omarosa's book, criticisms from Kelly and Mattis, Cohen's testimony, Comey's testimony, Vindmann's testimony, others I'm sure I can't recall... you've got a lot of people who paint a very dysfunctional picture of this administration. Kinda hard to believe that all of them are lying.
...or trying to sell books, which you acknowledge. It's a short bridge to if you want to make the publisher happy and write your advance check, you're going to need to put out some juicy contrarian tidbits. "How I worked for [any President] and nothing happened" won't sell many copies. I don't think you can judge any public official by the number of 'cash in your chips' books written by his adversaries. That just proves how combative the 2 parties are. For comparison, just one article did in Nixon. It's the record, the legislation, the actual corruption exposed.

We don't get to have perfect, we get to have the guy still standing at the end of the primary trail. The guy still standing may not be the best candidate of the original group, but it's what you're left with.

So you're left with a controversial, egotistical, orange, sometimes talks with the vocabulary of an 8th grader, but strongly supports constitutional court appointments, border security, competitive tax policy, balanced trade, securing IP theft, who judges results, not labels,

or

you can switch horses and vote in a 48 year entrenched senator-VP who is part of the "wave the magic wand" economic team, and has visibly increasing trouble maintaining focus for more than a brief rehearsed video clip.
So which Democratic candidate (were it not Joe Biden) would you have voted for?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote: So you're left with a controversial, egotistical, orange, sometimes talks with the vocabulary of an 8th grader, but strongly supports constitutional court appointments, border security, competitive tax policy, balanced trade, securing IP theft, who judges results, not labels,

or

you can switch horses and vote in a 48 year entrenched senator-VP who is part of the "wave the magic wand" economic team, and has visibly increasing trouble maintaining focus for more than a brief rehearsed video clip.
So which Democratic candidate (were it not Joe Biden) would you have voted for?
I dunno. Which one was in favor of constitutional court appointments, border security, competitive tax policy, balanced trade, securing IP theft, and judges results, not labels?
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Parscale - a Million will come to see Trump in Tulsa

Also Parscale - Attendance was 6200
Watched from Vermont. The Donald is at home in front of a crowd. Deck party made up of locals that we attended a couple of weeks ago had all planning on voting for Trump this November. The silent majority will be heard from again this November.
Yep, going to be a lot of flash flood warnings for liberal tears again.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Wasn't going to post in the humor thread, but ....
Trump wrote:RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Wasn't going to post in the humor thread, but ....
Trump wrote:RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
weren't there just thousands of fraudulent ticket requests? who can say that there won''t be millions of unverifiable mail in ballots also?

voter ID, no ID , no VOTE...anything else is fraud...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
weren't there just thousands of fraudulent ticket requests? who can say that there won''t be millions of unverifiable mail in ballots also?

Voting is almost exactly the same as a ticket request for a Trump rally, you’re right. /s
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Voting is almost exactly the same as a ticket request for a Trump rally, you’re right. /s
we get it logic reason etc are completely lost on you...you've made that clear...you couldn't even grasp the concept of ticket requests and overflow seating...

already numerous fraudulent ballots, un-requested ballots etc have been reported...( google it)
but you don't care, you want mail in ballots BECAUSE you know the opportunity for fraud is there and you know that fraud will favor the D candidate who you want to beat trump so badly... you don't care one bit whether there is fraud or not as long as you oust the orange man...

expect mayhem this november...intentional mayhem created by democrats and their operatives...

mach es sehr schnell

easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

What's interesting is that Trump supporters seem to believe that voter fraud would only happen by the party opposing their candidate. Logically, I don't see why it isn't just as likely for voter fraud to be committed by either side, or both. There's a long history of voter suppression and other such shenanigans by both parties. See here for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_sup ... ted_States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

easyrider16 wrote:What's interesting is that Trump supporters seem to believe that voter fraud would only happen by the party opposing their candidate. Logically, I don't see why it isn't just as likely for voter fraud to be committed by either side, or both. There's a long history of voter suppression and other such shenanigans by both parties. See here for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_sup ... ted_States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
simple remedy

VOTER ID... ONE PERSON , ONE VOTE, NO ID, NO VOTE.*

*anyone unable to present an ID would get a provisional ballot that would only be counted when provisional ballots exceed the margin of victory...all provisional ballots must be verified before they are added to the official tally...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

we get it logic reason etc are completely lost on you...you've made that clear...you couldn't even grasp the concept of ticket requests and overflow seating...

already numerous fraudulent ballots, un-requested ballots etc have been reported...( google it)

but you don't care, you want mail in ballots BECAUSE you know the opportunity for fraud is there and you know that fraud will favor the D candidate who you want to beat trump so badly... you don't care one bit whether there is fraud or not as long as you oust the orange man...
Your assertions are ridiculous and baseless. When did I say any of these things?

I would not sacrifice the integrity of our nation to remove someone I disagree with politically.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:weren't there just thousands of fraudulent ticket requests? who can say that there won''t be millions of unverifiable mail in ballots also?

Your assertions are ridiculous and baseless. When did I say any of these things?

I would not sacrifice the integrity of our nation to remove someone I disagree with politically.you've adamantly supported underming the integrity of our nation...
you do it continuously...you just aren't aware of it...that's the whole point of having ( barely) useful idiots like you...ya gotta do what they tell you...and for you it's parrot the daily trump attack that your masters feed you...

you were totally FOR the bogus impeachment...despite it being obviously fraudulent...

the bogus mueller hearing that went on for months after it was obvious there was no collusion helped propel D's to a majority in the house...you didn't care...you were happy to see it ding the orange man...

fraudulent ticket requests? so what? yer happy to see trump dinged again...

mail in votes? sure why not? no way there can be any fraud there... :roll: you've defended it more than once...

if it dings the orange man you just don't care...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:weren't there just thousands of fraudulent ticket requests? who can say that there won''t be millions of unverifiable mail in ballots also?

I would not sacrifice the integrity of our nation to remove someone I disagree with politically.you've adamantly supported underming the integrity of our nation...
you do it continuously...you just aren't aware of it...that's the whole point of having ( barely) useful idiots like you...ya gotta do what they tell you...and for you it's parrot the daily trump attack that your masters feed you...

you were totally FOR the bogus impeachment...despite it being obviously fraudulent...

the bogus mueller hearing that went on for months after it was obvious there was no collusion helped propel D's to a majority in the house...you didn't care...you were happy to see it ding the orange man...

mail in votes? sure why not? no way there can be any fraud there... :roll: you've defended it more than once...

Oh. So to summarize:

- The things you allege were never actually said.

- You decide whether someone supports the undermining of our nation, based on how their political views align with your own.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Oh. So to summarize:

- The things you allege were never actually said.your posts make it abundantly clear..

- You decide whether someone supports the undermining of our nation, based on how their political views align with your own.no, the law decides that and it's quite clear that the obama administration and it's DOJ holdovers broke the law in targeting the trump campaign and then the trump presidency eith the clear intent of preventing his election and then undermining his presidency once he was elected and all with the enthusiastic cooperation of the MSM...it's hard to say the nation has ever been so undermined ...and that undermining has had your absolute support from day one...
I want the law applied equally to everyone...you want trump investigated 24/7/365 and you want him prosecuted for anything anyone can find, no matter how ridiculous the assertions are...

you don't care about the russia hoax, you don't care about the kavanaugh hoax, you are eager to spread every bogus headline lambasting trump, eager to share every bogus sorry claiming some anonymous source has "the smoking gun" to take down the president...

yet when every one of them inevitably fails you are silent...til the next swinging dick comes your way...

yer all TDS, all the time...ya gotta do what they tell you...and you eagerly do...which clearly makes you a ( barely) useful idiot...
mach es sehr schnell