Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by easyrider16 »

He didn't exactly articulate any concrete plans in 2016, either. People voted for him not because of concrete ideas but because he seemed like a guy who could get something done. I believe that perception has changed to some degree, particularly among independents.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

NYC is painting a BLM mural on 5th Ave in front of Trump towers, de Blasio's way of saying f*** you to Trump.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Much ado 'bout nuthin. FAR more of the thinking world...is giving a giant F YOU...to De Blasio. As worthless as tits on a bull...
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:Much ado 'bout nuthin. FAR more of the thinking world...is giving a giant F YOU...to De Blasio. As worthless as tits on a bull...
To you and me, yes worthless, but this is really going to chap Trump's ass, he takes these personal attacks very seriously.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

TOTAL BS story. Joint Chiefs,,,would NEVER divulge matters such as this.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:TOTAL BS story. Joint Chiefs,,,would NEVER divulge matters such as this.
So Joint Chief is lying when he confirms this? Do you have any evidence to show he’s lying?
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

The EXACT same quantity..that YOU have..to prove it. Nada. Zilch. ZERO. Bupkis.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

But?..I do have some riveting reading for ya in the meantime...
Attachments
gulliblestravels.jpg
gulliblestravels.jpg (266.01 KiB) Viewed 909 times
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

yiddle on da fiddle wrote:The EXACT same quantity..that YOU have..to prove it. Nada. Zilch. ZERO. Bupkis.
HE literally confirmed it. He said it. Out of his mouth.

I know it’s hard to support a POTUS willing to bayonet unarmed Americans or give Russia a pass when they fund bounties on US soldiers heads ... but saying everything is a lie doesn’t make anything less true. That’s why so many lifelong conservative don’t support him.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Bayonets. CONFIRMED. Had they simply retained...10cc for duty?...they'd have opted for..."Rubber Bullets".
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
yiddle on da fiddle wrote:The EXACT same quantity..that YOU have..to prove it. Nada. Zilch. ZERO. Bupkis.

I know it’s hard to support a POTUS willing to bayonet unarmed Americans or give Russia a pass when they fund bounties on US soldiers heads ... but saying everything is a lie doesn’t make anything less true. That’s why so many lifelong conservative don’t support him.
Once again you are a lyin sack of schitt. You make it sound like the POTUS is responsible for choosing every single piece of equipment issued to servicemembers, and the actions they are to perform, when it is not even remotely true. You just want to keep making false statements to fit your f*** up narrative.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Once again you are a lyin sack of schitt. You make it sound like the POTUS is responsible for choosing every single piece of equipment issued to servicemembers, and the actions they are to perform, when it is not even remotely true. You just want to keep making false statements to fit your f*** up narrative.

Maybe change POTUS to administration? Someone gave the OK...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Bubba wrote:
ME2VTSkier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Maybe change POTUS to administration? Someone gave the OK...
Alternatively, allow the National Guard to do it’s job. The National Guard is trained for domestic issues.

This is why deploying the US military to US cities is not wise. They’re not trained or equipped for it.

To suggest this isn’t Trump or his administrations fault is ridiculous.

Who called for the US military to be staged outside the city? Who called the military personnel to attack peaceful protesters in front of the White House?

It wasn’t me or you. It wasn’t senators or congressmen from Pennsylvania. It was Trump and/or his administration.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Some really weird posts on this thread now. Joint chiefs says something out of his own mouth that is potentially embarrassing to Trump and all the Trump heads in here assume it's a lie. Then when it's quickly confirmed they pivot and blame somebody other than the dear leader. He's got you guys wrapped right around his little pinky finger, eh?

Imagine if it were Obama deploying the 82nd airborne on U.S. soil. Oh the howling there would be.