Killington made a serious F&#K up on 365 pass billing.

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Killington made a serious F&#K up on 365 pass billing.

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
daytripper wrote:How much interest is Killington making having all this money for a week and counting now?
Usually it's the CC processing company that is the bottleneck.

It would be them not K who would get any benefit from this if K has already done the refund.
yep there is NO upside to this for K...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Its been 10 days. 5 pending charges deleted. 7 more that have not been refunded. I want my money!!!!! :bull :bang
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ANGUS wrote:Its been 10 days. 5 pending charges deleted. 7 more that have not been refunded. I want my money!!!!! :bull :bang
It must really suck to be a Killington customer. :violin
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Highway Star wrote:
ANGUS wrote:Its been 10 days. 5 pending charges deleted. 7 more that have not been refunded. I want my money!!!!! :bull :bang
It must really suck to be a Killington customer. :violin
only if you bought the super duper pass.

Maybe that's why it was so cheap?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Post by Captain Hafski »

In the end [assuming I do eventually get fully credited]:

I got hit for 7 total monthly charges on my credit card statement that ended July 07. It looks like these were all charged on July 02.

It appears they were able to 'retract' the other 5 extra charges one of which was also posted July 02 and the other posted near July 04.

Was hoping they would all have been gone before my July statement closed.

So, I have to shell out an additional $630 later this month when I pay off my credit card bill.

Lastly, sh*t happens and Mike did the best he could, in arrears, to retify the situation. I am still stumped by why they weren't able to stop it after the first round was noticed.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Captain Hafski wrote:In the end [assuming I do eventually get fully credited]:

I got hit for 7 total monthly charges on my credit card statement that ended July 07. It looks like these were all charged on July 02.

It appears they were able to 'retract' the other 5 extra charges one of which was also posted July 02 and the other posted near July 04.

So, I have to shell out an additional $630 later this month when I pay off my credit card bill.

Lastly, sh*t happens and Mike did the best he could, in arrears, to retify the situation. I am still stumped by why they weren't able to stop it after the first round was noticed.
Call the credit card's customer service number and dispute the charges. They should put them on "hold" until resolved; at least that's the way it works with American Express.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
TheLurker
Bumper

Post by TheLurker »

Amex is not a credit card.
machski
Black Carver

Post by machski »

Bubba wrote:
Captain Hafski wrote:In the end [assuming I do eventually get fully credited]:

Call the credit card's customer service number and dispute the charges. They should put them on "hold" until resolved; at least that's the way it works with American Express.
Or if you are on auto pay or you pay online, any credits that come through before your due date are usually removed from the payment due (I don't have to wait until next bill cycle). Both my AMEX and VISA are this way (I am on auto pay with both).
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

TheLurker wrote:Amex is not a credit card.
It depends which Amex card you have. Many of their products are traditional credit cards.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Bubba's suggestion is absolutely the way to resolve those bogus charges. The CC vendor, by now should be completely aware of the incident. Worse case for Mikey is if the CC companies want their money in Beast bucks. That's a lot of waffles.

Damn it's hot out 8)
Forever .. Goat Path
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

So, how are those refunds coming along....? :violin

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
skilab
Blue Chatterbox

Post by skilab »

Day 11. No refund
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Hey, so how are those refunds coming along? Do you think Killington took off with the cash and started building the Killington-Pico interconnect???

:barebutt:

RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Highway Star wrote:Hey, so how are those refunds coming along? Do you think Killington took off with the cash and started building the Killington-Pico interconnect???

:barebutt:
Are you off your meds again? :dis
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

WILL TODAY BE THE DAY???